VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
I really wonder how the good ending is going to play out...
I dont see a good ending with Laura on the horizon.

Not a fan of the "Normal" path. Never liked oblivious characters. MC is really the biggest moron in this path.
I guess i have to wait a few months, before the other paths are being written.

I also wonder what to expect from the "Hero" path. I guess that would mean "saving" Laura and Aya?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: beoroa21123

dasdadadada

Dec 27, 2019

Not a fan of the "Normal" path. Never liked oblivious characters. MC is really the biggest moron in this path.

I also wonder what to expect from the "Hero" path. I guess that would mean "saving" Laura and Aya?
With Laura's true colors shown I hope he doesn't save her in any path

Ranieboy

Oct 28, 2019

Not only oblivious but also he trust and depend on Laura way too much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

datboygee

Jan 29, 2020
I dont think ive hated all of the characters in a game quite as much as this one. Harry is a pussy and honestly just supernaturally stupid, Aya obviously knows at least a bit of whats going on but is deliberately wrecking her friends relationship, Laura is supposed to be smart but in all honesty is just as stupid as basically everyone else and i honestly just hope the good ending has her left like the gutter trash she is, and Luca honestly just neeeds to have his testicles removed with a wrench. honestly the only reason i have even kept up with this is cause the art is good, take that away though and honestly the writing is REALLY bad. Ill probably come back just to finish the story but if their is any real reason i dont supprt the dev monnetarily its because he didnt even TRY to make the sex scenarios even remotely realistic and the entire plot is held together magically by TRAUMA

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Man some of the new art is great, the scenes where they are smoking in the infirmary are really good, and now i wanna see if these will have variation late ron when she is corrupted. And i haven't even reached the real new stuff xD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: beoroa21123

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I have to pass on this, I am not into NTR where the MC looks like a pushover and is being cucked. I prefer the games where the MC is cucking someone else. The art looks good, but nahhh..
Then why are you even writing this? The game is very clear about what it is, same with the OP post and tags, and what you describe is called Netori, sure i will concede there isn't a tag for it yet but is not hard to tell the 2 genres apart

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This "rules" stuff is borderline genius and I wish it were in a proper game, with gameplay. Well there's Satisfy Him, but that has its own issues.
Yes. If another game were to rip it off and run with the same concept the woman who is getting blackmailed could actually have a chance to get the upper hand and the player would get to choose which rules to add and remove, which would affect the path. But the design of this game dictates that she doesn't have a prayer because everybody knows that there is no chance that a man will come one time before a woman comes like 20 times in a row .

Reactions: DKArthas and redraw

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to pass on this, I am not into NTR where the MC looks like a pushover and is being cucked. I prefer the games where the MC is cucking someone else. The art looks good, but nahhh..
From the bottom of my heart hun, nobody gives a fuck.

This isn't an airport, you don't need to announce your departure.

If you aren't going to play a game, just don't play it. Nobody else gives a fuck what you do or don't play.

Kitsunes Fucker

May 15, 2021
After playing this update, Imma just cope the shit out of myself and wait for that spicy Hero and good ending. Harry may be oblivious, retard boi but he is a good boi and all I wish for him right now is just a speck of freaking happiness even if it means losing that lousy bitch slut called Laura.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Then why are you even writing this? The game is very clear about what it is, same with the OP post and tags, and what you describe is called Netori, sure i will concede there isn't a tag for it yet but is not hard to tell the 2 genres apart
Netori is tagged as "cheating" here I think.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes