VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

tronnley

Jun 13, 2018
It's a very good update, but I have to agree with some of the previous posters about that scene. It definitely feels like a ruined climax. I'm really hoping it gets some more work done to it as it feels like there's a huge chunk missing. As a previous person said, just seems to be missing too much as it jumps from one CG to the next almost as if someone had ripped two pages out of the middle of a book you'd been reading.
Yeah its bizarre that such a big moment is skipped over

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
It's not only that part. There's also the bit where...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seeing as how it comes so close to the end of the current content, I can only hope that the scene was cut short due to HC wanting to push out the update knowing he could expand the scene more in the next update later.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I feel ya. Neither of my paths got updated, so this update had nothing for me. I was on the suspicious of Laura path without Aya. Other save was the suspicious of Laura path with Aya.

Ended up having to do a whole new game just to see the new content. Still keeping my saves though for when my main paths get updated.

On a side note, guessing this is the end? So now it's just different endings coming and the full implement of the Aya stuff? So don't expect anymore new scenes or continuation of the story I'm guessing, since it is just endings now that will be worded differently depending on paths. And yeah, agreed about that last scene as well. That was a rather abrupt jump for such a long anticipated moment. Maybe it will get more added to it later when the rest of the endings get finished (hopefully).

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Many thanks, and i like we now know wich route is beign worked on and wher eto save xD

Although i probably will play from the begining to see if there are any extra CG like with the phone CGs before this time too.
There are a few new CGs added during regular scenes from previous updates. They're pretty nice. I think a few lines of dialog here and there might've changed too. Just minor tweaks it seems.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
In this game, the good ending would be losing the girl. Laura is a mess.
It could also be considered Good from Harry's POV if he remains ignorant or fools himself, or at least thinks the problem is fixed, etc. I want at least 1 ending like that xD

Alternatively if that isn't the end but rather apart of a route it also works, like Harry thinks he has it all but there is still more to come, that may be even better since all coming down will feel even worse xD

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
There are a few new CGs added during regular scenes from previous updates. They're pretty nice. I think a few lines of dialog here and there might've changed too. Just minor tweaks it seems.

Can you give a hint where to find the new scenes and CG for Laura? I followed the hints to the one ending but did not see any new scenes in that route.

Update: Just realized I started from an old save with Harrys perspective only. So the scenes with Laura would not show up.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes