VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

khiri

Aug 23, 2016
If anyone wants a copy, just DM me.

But will not share with previous ones that didnt even say thanks in DM!
Thanks mate but is that necessary to spam all game chat with "thanks mate or You are the men" messages?

But thank you sharing is good. Thats all i say.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks mate but is that necessary to spam all game chat with "thanks mate or You are the men" messages?

But thank you sharing is good. Thats all i say.
Lol, he is not talking about spamming the game chat with "thanks mate", he is talking about DM's as in private messages that you can send him that only he can see.

Reactions: aqq88

khiri

Aug 23, 2016
Lol, he is not talking about spamming the game chat with "thanks mate", he is talking about DM's as in private messages that you can send him that only he can see.
misread sorry my mistake lol. There is "like" button right bottom corner this is working i suppose. :)

Reactions: NeroZee

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Nooooo lmao
Now I feel bad for the dev , pls support the dev as much as possible. Its the least we can do if we're gonna NTR him
It was a joke....i think....probably......plus the dev has the upper hand always, he can just strike back with a cliffhanger xD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Quick question but what little things were added? I mean someone mentioned all the elements from the goals were added but is it worth palying fromt he begining to see them? What were those things added anyway?

aqq88

May 14, 2020
Quick question but what little things were added? I mean someone mentioned all the elements from the goals were added but is it worth palying fromt he begining to see them? What were those things added anyway?
Moaning sounds , 20 k words minimum per release , 2 extra CGs per release , More frames/movements in sex scenes
You can read about the goals on the patreon

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Moaning sounds , 20 k words minimum per release , 2 extra CGs per release , More frames/movements in sex scenes
You can read about the goals on the patreon
Ah ok, i thought it was things added to previous scenes too, like when HC added the CGs for the phones for example

EDIT: btw people who have played the latest version, was the bug that didn't let you advance after the movie date fixed? I think it was that you can't choose to stay with Aya, you had to go look for Laura, although the dialogue is different both when Harry finds them in the bathroom and when they return so i am not sure if its a bug or just that the version for Aya isn't supposed to advance the same.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Not sure if I will get in trouble for this but, according to Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had forgotten to ask but HangoverCat plans to do/finish the normal branch/ending first right? I know it was mentioned before but can't remember if it was that, or if something else was voted in.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
It was mentioned before that in the new preview pic, Luca doesn't have any nipples. It had me wondering and so I went back to check and apparently he never has. I can't believe I never noticed before! :ROFLMAO:

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
It was mentioned before that in the new preview pic, Luca doesn't have any nipples. It had me wondering and so I went back to check and apparently he never has. I can't believe I never noticed before! :ROFLMAO:
So, Luca is not flawless after all -- good to know. Maybe Harry can leverage this fact in order to win Laura back ...or: just nah!

• Haha
Reactions: beoroa21123

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
So, Luca is not flawless after all -- good to know. Maybe Harry can leverage this fact in order to win Laura back ...or: just nah!
Alternatively, perhaps Luca is so much of an alpha male that when he was conceived, he shed residual feminine parts of his DNA, thus removing the inert parts of human biology that linger in everyone in order to make himself more masculine! Shed those feminine nipples along with that womanly empathy! That would explain why he's such an uncaring asshole too!

Jan 28, 2022
Alternatively, perhaps Luca is so much of an alpha male that when he was conceived, he shed residual feminine parts of his DNA, thus removing the inert parts of human biology that linger in everyone in order to make himself more masculine! Shed those feminine nipples along with that womanly empathy! That would explain why he's such an uncaring asshole too!
A Nipple Best Left Unkept

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes