VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I also liked most of the update as I said previously. Actually I loved it. Still, I am on the side of many here, who think that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But in the end tastes are different and there are also a lot of people who dont feel that affected by this (though most agree on the critique).
I'm kinda worried after reading your posts about that scene. It's indeed something important in this kind of stories ( mostly the girl reaction and thoughts), sometimes i find those hotter than the act itself ;)

Reactions: JJ73 and MattZelvis

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
You guys are really into the game holy shit! i don't even remember the last time i read such a clean thread, i'm actually surprised to see no white knight to comes here and starting REEEE about it *clap clap*
now, whose of you beautiful fuckers gonna share the new update and don't lie i know some you support him since day 1, i know i know "share bad for dev" but you need to understand my sad point of view: end of the month+no pocket money. Besides, we are in a pirate site yaaaaar wink wink*

Reactions: bleachedturtle

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
You guys are really into the game holy shit! i don't even remember the last time i read such a clean thread, i'm actually surprised to see no white knight to comes here and starting REEEE about it *clap clap*
now, whose of you beautiful fuckers gonna share the new update and don't lie i know some you support him since day 1, i know i know "share bad for dev" but you need to understand my sad point of view: end of the month+no pocket money. Besides, we are in a pirate site yaaaaar wink wink*
I get what you said, but wait at least 1 day after the 5$ patrons get it, you well get mor echances then anyway since its a bigger fanbase (i guess) and you give them 1 day to play it themselves lol xD

EDIT: ups, i meant 10$, but the give them a day to play still applies xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: basheree

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
HangoverCat has a good rep on these forums, so most wait till at least the five dollar tier before leaking it here, out of respect for the dev. You might get lucky that a ten dollar Patreon will leak it (just came out for them), but mostly likely it will come out in a week when the five dollar Patreons get it.

aqq88

May 14, 2020
HangoverCat has a good rep on these forums, so most wait till at least the five dollar tier before leaking it here, out of respect for the dev. You might get lucky that a ten dollar Patreon will leak it (just came out for them), but mostly likely it will come out in a week when the five dollar Patreons get it.
For 10 $ Patreons the game is out so not much of waiting is left

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Not an expert of course, but I believe you have to have a minimum of like five posts in order to send a DM on this site, so it might not show up for you since you're a new account. Once you get enough to unlock the feature, it shows up as a "Start conversation" button (unless I'm an idiot and DMs are a completely different thing from conversations, but pretty sure I'm not wrong. Probably still an idiot though...).

kazuma8888

Feb 23, 2022
Direct message =DM
thanks...
Not an expert of course, but I believe you have to have a minimum of like five posts in order to send a DM on this site, so it might not show up for you since you're a new account. Once you get enough to unlock the feature, it shows up as a "Start conversation" button (unless I'm an idiot and DMs are a completely different thing from conversations, but pretty sure I'm not wrong. Probably still an idiot though...).
yeah i cant find it..looks like i need to post more

Reactions: aqq88
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes