VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I had forgotten to ask but HangoverCat plans to do/finish the normal branch/ending first right? I know it was mentioned before but can't remember if it was that, or if something else was voted in.
Yes he plans to finish the normal route first. It'll take about 4 updates to finish the 2 alternatives of the normal ending.

Reactions: Animefan_09

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
So Aya will be corrupted in the "abrupt" ending, I'm only speculating that going on the conditions for it, but I can only speculate that Luca will see an opportunity to get Aya aswell when he slowly starts convincing her that Henry will never fall for her, I really hope the abrupt route is next when all the normal ending updates are complete.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Thank lord , I read this before starting it. I swear I have never deleted anything this fast in my life.
Assuming you mean that you deleted the game after coming to understand what type of game it is, then I have to praise you for simply walking away from an NTR game knowing it's not the type of game you want to play rather than whining about it like so many haters like to do on this site.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Did the last page comments get erased by the bots? I mean i wasn't asking for a share (that time at least xD) and it was definedtly not off topic, since it was basically posting about current planned routes and endings especulation. It was even in a spoiler tag so people who don't liek spoilers aren't bothered.........

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Alternatively, perhaps Luca is so much of an alpha male that when he was conceived, he shed residual feminine parts of his DNA, thus removing the inert parts of human biology that linger in everyone in order to make himself more masculine! Shed those feminine nipples along with that womanly empathy! That would explain why he's such an uncaring asshole too!
Nah. It's just as likely that because every so often dudes are born with 3 nipples so 2 other dudes ended up with his lol.

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Ahrora

Jun 27, 2018
Did the last page comments get erased by the bots? I mean i wasn't asking for a share (that time at least xD) and it was definedtly not off topic, since it was basically posting about current planned routes and endings especulation. It was even in a spoiler tag so people who don't liek spoilers aren't bothered.........
Yea, It looks like the couple of long comments discussing possible endings were deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkmasta82

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
It's a very good update, but I have to agree with some of the previous posters about that scene. It definitely feels like a ruined climax. I'm really hoping it gets some more work done to it as it feels like there's a huge chunk missing. As a previous person said, just seems to be missing too much as it jumps from one CG to the next almost as if someone had ripped two pages out of the middle of a book you'd been reading.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
The update ends at the same place as the last update? there is no continuation in 0.4?
The end of the last update, version 0.3.5, is the last part of the shared storyline. This update includes content for only one of the endings. If you didn't get any new story or anything, then it seems you made choices that led to an unimplemented ending. You can check the extras section from the main menu to find what choices you need to make to get to the one ending that's currently in the game (it's the only ending that's selectable right now. the rest are greyed out).

Reactions: Eye-switcher
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes