VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes
Jan 28, 2022
Maybe a retarded question but for the implemented end , she agrees to marry Harry but will continue her relationship with Luca? is that correct?
At the moment, regardless of her corruption, she's still bound by that initial blackmail, so until the app they are developing goes open source - she'll keep fucking Luca.
After that it's pretty clear she's gonna keep fucking him. Since "normal" ending is supposed to have two variants, that could change in one of them because of Harry doing/saying something. But don't expect happy going back to normal on this route.

If my guess is worth anything - it's either Laura accepting Luca being her bull on the side OR she'll have a second thought and Luca will go for a plan B - spilling the beans to Harry on the best possible occassion he can, like showing some pictures/videos during company's meeting when they congratulate themselves on successful launch or the wedding.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
I don't exactly know what kind of a p*ssy I am, but apparently one that can't take a good pounding... -- I really wish I'd be able to go through the latest release AFAP & share my thought's abt. the current state of the game here... but every couple dozens of lines of dialogue/story I have to take a break & rearrange my inner organs before I can even think about continuing this (mesmerizing) nightmare of a story.

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Good ending should be like Boogie Nights

Harry catching them in the act, and shoots them both. ( Ok, we can skip the whole blowing his own brains part)

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I want ntr'ed Laura and ntred aya route separate.
I'm not really keen on threesome or harem route.

I genuinely want ntr'ed Laura passionately lmao

Also is there plans for beach arc lol. I cant even think of how hangovercat can pull it off
I hope, very much so, that there will be threesome route

Reactions: paladinfox5

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
So with regard to the discussons about Aya's route I don't think Aya will get NTR'd from Henry on that route, considering the fact that Hangover wants to spend more time writing the ending for I think that will be a safe ending I could be wrong though but at the very least I think its likely that the aburpt route will have Aya getting corrupted too.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Another bully storyline? Why can't it be just the other woman who steals my gf away from me? Lol
I think that is going to be the abrupt ending lol. Both dudes left double cucked and woefully short on pussy, left with their dicks in their hands while the girls sail off to the island of Lesbos to munch rug like they are trying to win something.

Jan 28, 2022
So with regard to the discussons about Aya's route I don't think Aya will get NTR'd from Henry on that route, considering the fact that Hangover wants to spend more time writing the ending for I think that will be a safe ending I could be wrong though but at the very least I think its likely that the aburpt route will have Aya getting corrupted too.
You are absolutely confusing Aya's ending on Laura's route with an actual Aya's route that's gonna be roughly another half of the game that will begin after HC finishes developing Laura's route.

Also, about threesomes:

3somes.png

So we potentially could have two threesome endings, one on Laura's route so we'll see it sooner than later and one on Aya's which could be next year earliest, since her route is not even close to getting started right now.

Last edited:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone have any examples of NTR games/manga/anime where there is another girl besides the one being stolen helping NTR/cuck the MC?
https://f95zone.to/threads/swing-miss-v0-65-3-infidelisoft.10437/

The game in my signature also has a couple routes with your requests, but it's just a portion of a waaaaay bigger game. It also has a female MC, idk if you're ok with that.

I surely read some doujinshi with those themes, where a friend/sister sells MC's girlfriend off, but i can't really remember the names. Maybe some Carn works.

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
Wow, if I were to choose to recommend someone to play this game in its current state (0.4.0), it's a definite don't play until another update comes. The animation's pretty good tho. I personally liked the "image looping back-to-back with slight image vibration" type of animation, but I digress. I wonder why the dev made a decision to skipped the long-awaited raw sex scene. Maybe it's just a teaser for something great in the future (inhaling a lot of hopium here).

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Wow, if I were to choose to recommend someone to play this game in its current state (0.4.0), it's a definite don't play until another update comes. The animation's pretty good tho. I personally liked the "image looping back-to-back with slight image vibration" type of animation, but I digress. I wonder why the dev made a decision to skipped the long-awaited raw sex scene. Maybe it's just a teaser for something great in the future (inhaling a lot of hopium here).
No surprise if you considering how the first games ended without a finish to both sides.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Mmmm maybe the scene will be different in each route? Aya's route will obviously be different i think

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone have any examples of NTR games/manga/anime where there is another girl besides the one being stolen helping NTR/cuck the MC?
In Even So I Love My Wife / Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru second series second episode there is a girl that drugs and kidnaps the husband and ties him to a chair so he can watch his wife getting gangbanged in a cat girl outfit. While she is jerking him off she confesses her love and admits to stalking him for years. She also rapes him so she can get pregnant while he hallucinates that he is rescuing his wife. Good times. She really gives me Aya vibes. Well, Aya if she was trapped in Laura's body.

Reactions: Animefan_09

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Just thinking, I wonder if the later endings will be implemented faster as they might share some assets with existing endings. I'm sure there will be differences, but I doubt that the endings are going to be 100% unique. I'd think that somethings are going to be similar between even the different endings. Like going on the date with Aya will probably show up in more than one ending. On the other hand, maybe I'm being overly optimistic.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes