TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
[Read in a reverse-sarcastic voice][Pants is not required but underwear is]
For anyone who is planning to play more of Shoku's work, here is the order (Important Note: Shoku has five other games but there only available in japanese, as far as I know). I don't of to say this but just in case, these's are games about lolis.

1st Petite Goddess Emily
2nd Girl Knight Milk
3rd A Record of Delia's War

PS: If anyone hears about the following Shoku games being translated in english, please let me know.

Demoness Litty
Jodie, Owner of the Whorehouse

Lakito

Nov 1, 2018
[Read in a reverse-sarcastic voice][Pants is not required but underwear is]
For anyone who is planning to play more of Shoku's work, here is the order (Important Note: Shoku has five other games but there only available in japanese, as far as I know). I don't of to say this but just in case, these's are games about lolis.

1st Petite Goddess Emily
2nd Girl Knight Milk
3rd A Record of Delia's War

PS: If anyone hears about the following Shoku games being translated in english, please let me know.

Demoness Litty
Jodie, Owner of the Whorehouse
Here the partial eng of Jodie

(the pass is: hentaibedta)

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
somebody know how to give birth and how to have sex whit the people of the town i can do it and i cand advance the history when i am pregnant

Lakito

Nov 1, 2018
somebody know how to give birth and how to have sex whit the people of the town i can do it and i cand advance the history when i am pregnant
Usually on Shoku's game there is a medicine to give birth, and for "casual sex" you must have 300% lewd

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Lots of things are untranslated i see. Is the translation still being worked on? Also I noticed all the battle outcomes are victories even with minimal Delia's army, with the after battle text sometimes reporting weird things like "Adventurer" or some moonrunes instead of "Victory". Was it broken by the translation?

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get those scenes?

Numbers: 30, 32, 34, 35, 38, 40 - 45 and 47 - 54

Also, how do you get addicted to drugs? My addiction is still at 0% even then i reached the end of the game.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes