pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Did u try

this?

Works for me, game is playable, but still got error when loosing the fight.
you must mean the bad ending (BD - something file) missing in graphics/pictures right?
was trying to find the workaround too, adding spaces in between first end of the filename, changing font are not helping either in my end.

wished someone with expertise/fix could help lol

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
you must mean the bad ending
YAS! It is exactly what i meant to say.
Maybe trying to compare file name in translated version and in japanese demo may give a clue.
If filesnames is the same - the problem may be it the translation(translation acidentally change filename inside the game so it cant find that wrong filename in folder).
My "solution" was - moAr saves and trying to not loose the game(yes, i know that it is not solution but avoiding the problem, but me quite lazy).

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
YAS! It is exactly what i meant to say.
Maybe trying to compare file name in translated version and in japanese demo may give a clue.
If filesnames is the same - the problem may be it the translation(translation acidentally change filename inside the game so it cant find that wrong filename in folder).
My "solution" was - moAr saves and trying to not loose the game(yes, i know that it is not solution but avoiding the problem, but me quite lazy).
:LOL::LOL: i wish i didnt have that habit of correcting shit before progressing something, kinda stuck on the issue and left the game hanging. cant even play thinking i missed one defeat scene.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Weird, seeing preview picture got me on for abit..guess I give it a try
normally I don't like hardcore rape but there is exception

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
how does one find and get Earth King's Dagger, Fire King's Axe, Wind King's Sickle, Shocking King's Pistol?
also, how does one get Key Items #1, 2, 3, and 4?

Bired

Jul 27, 2019
As I recall there is one other scat scene. Although it's still rather light.

Has anyone got Delia's path 76, 79 and/or 83, and knows how to get them? It annoys me to no end being unable to find them.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes