2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Which girl do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
To add my own question about the future plans: what kind of relationship will the MC be able to have with the girls? Will it all be vanilla/romance, or will there be things like corruption, domination (either way), etc.?

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
To add my own question about the future plans: what kind of relationship will the MC be able to have with the girls? Will it all be vanilla/romance, or will there be things like corruption, domination (either way), etc.?
Well, All the girls have a different emotional character, which means that the hero's attitude to them can also be different :)

Reactions: NateGrey

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Let's be honest, there is only 1 tag that have this effect and it's in your signature. Do you ask that in every thread that interests you ?
No I do not ask this in every thread but lately not all devs are not being straightforward about what they are going to throw in "later". so I am being cautious not be be caught off guard anymore.

VN.
Future tags - lesbian sex, group sex, harem, multiple endings.
100% you will not see this tags in my games - ntr, gay, furry, sharing, etc.

Im not sure. Im really new in daz.
Thank you very much for letting us know. I will look forward to seeing more as your start looks great. Yes learning daz can be interesting and be careful with some expression assets I have had some interesting stuff show up on my models because the asset/ model didnt like each other lol.

If you don't trust what devs say about planned tags anyway, asking about it won't do you any good ;)
One: He did not list them when I asked only current content was tagged so I asked.
Two: Other devs have "left" out tags to con people into playing their games only to "add" content in later after a person has started to enjoy the game only to be turned away with surprise content.
Three: He hast stated what is and what will not be in his game. He is being upfront and that is greatly appreciated by not just myself but others. Other devs are not being upfront at all.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Thank you very much for letting us know. I will look forward to seeing more as your start looks great. Yes learning daz can be interesting and be careful with some expression assets I have had some interesting stuff show up on my models because the asset/ model didnt like each other lol.
Thanks! Yeah, sometimes daz act like a crazy bitch, thats for sure:HideThePain:

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Im still working on a facial emotions. Sometimes its not good for everyone, but I like it:)

Thanks!

Yeah, mc will be faceless.
Hmm... Thank u for telling me that MC will be Faceless~
Sorry but I will give up this Game, just like I give up the DMD (Dating My Daughter) game, also with 100% MC faceless from the beginning until end of game, all the Sex scenes of MC with his daughter/other girls are Headless/Faceless, don't really like the faceless scenes.
And u planned future with "HAREM", that's means will be a lots of girls fucked by Faceless MC... If there are 30% - 40% of the total Sex scenes will shown MC's face, I can accept and will play it, but if 100% of Sex scenes are Faceless, totally can't acceptable~

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Vague but still informative ;) I will give it a try!
Sorry! Yeah, I want to add some different paths (like corruption, domination). But I want to be honest, I cant promise this, but I will try:) First of all I want to create good plot and beautiful girls. That's will take some time and after that I want to create more "freedom of choices" to players.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Sorry but I will give up this Game, just like I give up the DMD (Dating My Daughter) game, also with 100% MC faceless from the beginning until end of game, all the Sex scenes of MC with his daughter/other girls are Headless/Faceless, don't really like the faceless scenes.
That's ok, don't worry!

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
S.O.M. As I have played your previous games you never have tried to implement a yandere character Why?

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Not to be that guy, but...

Naomi(?) Yang looks more Irish/Scottish with weirded out eyes than she does an Asian. Slanted eyes do not an Asian make. The facial structure is completely wrong.
Normally, Asians have a wide, very low nose bridge with slightly(!) almond shaped eyes with very little or no slant.

As she is, she's kind of off putting. It might be better to straighten out and open her eyes, then make her Irish instead. That skin is much too pale as well. She's wearing an open shoulder shirt, but pale as a ghost, making her look like a red dyed albino (who would NOT be wearing an open shoulder shirt).

The rest of the girls look OK. At least they don't sport Zeppelins, bubble butts and coffee table hips that so many seem to get off on.

A faceless MC, though? Meh...

Edit: Oh God! Another horse dick! Sorry, but... Hell no!

Last edited:

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
It's great to see a dev making the gallery and the mod walktrough himself for the first release.
Yeah, but thanks to Qleaf for helping me with code, he explained me very much about gallery and mod code + he helped me with impoving my old code that I used early. He is a great man:)
S.O.M. As I have played your previous games you never have tried to implement a yandere character Why?
I'm sorry, but I don't even now what means yandere :HideThePain:

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
And u planned future with "HAREM", that's means will be a lots of girls fucked by Faceless MC... If there are 30% - 40% of the total Sex scenes will shown MC's face, I can accept and will play it, but if 100% of Sex scenes are Faceless, totally can't acceptable.
tbh i rather have the mc "headless" sometimes the mc on these kinda game made me turned off i mean bro n yh the game looks promising, can't wait for the next update!

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
tbh i rather have the mc "headless" sometimes the mc on these kinda game made me turned off i mean bro n yh the game looks promising, can't wait for the next update!
Thanks! Yeah, when I play games I also don't like to see mc. For ex: mrdots made it very cool, we can see only a body. I think many players always associate themselves with the mc. But when you see someone on the screen (the main character of the game), I personally immediately look at the game from a third person. But this is my personal opinion.

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
I am sorry, but this start does not attract me in any way.

The sister was introduced nicely, but the other girls were just droped into the story from my point of view.

The static scenes with the different girl do not pull me into the story at all. As mentioned above the lack of facial expression comes on top. E.g. have a look into 'Chasing Sunsets' for a great example how to do it.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes