• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Which girl do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Is there actual exhibitionism in this game (= public nudity / indecency), or is this just private nudity ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
what do u think? are u gonna bitching about the game bcos it doesnt have your harem ending?
Sorry to reply so late, but I have the game on my ignore list. I guess as soon as I suspected that it wasn't going to have a harem ending, I abandoned the thread (I don't remember exactly). This may possibly answer your question.

For the rest, after your kind answer, although I don't know if you're still on the forum, I'm going to proceed to ignore you so I don't have to read anything you write again.

Reactions: Lalalala1981

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Yes, you can play it for the story. Just turn on walkthrough mod and play Ellie's path.

Thank you for the help with explanation.
These information should be in the opening post of this thread, they are very important.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes