2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Which girl do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
About what I thought the rest are abandoned and your fixated on and those 2 seems Bella evie Naomi are dead to this game since well they wont be in the fantasy world land of the dead or what ever your going to call it

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
No, I plan to add them in season 2. The main reason - medieval world. They will fit perfectly in this theme. But as I said, the main problem my daz skill. Thats why I need much more time to fit all characters in 1 universe.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Completed already? I just found this game 2 months ago, did dev really completed it or rushed completed?

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Completed already? I just found this game 2 months ago, did dev really completed it or rushed completed?
Hey! Its completed only for Ellie's path. Please, read 2 (I think) last pages for more info.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
do I need to play the prologue first ?
Yes, you can play it for the story. Just turn on walkthrough mod and play Ellie's path.
It's not required, but you might want to play through the prologue with Ellie's path, just to know the backstory. The "final" game only contains Ellie's path beyond the prologue story.
Thank you for the help with explanation.

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
Is the NTR/Sharing avoidable I noticed in a previous post that you stated NTR and sharing can happen on some paths. Just wanting to double check that there are paths without it. Thanks in advance for any responses.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
It's ok to let the sister with him until last meeting with Hera, or you get a nice scene with Dad fucking his daughter, who have no worry about it this said. Guess there is plenty strange parts in the game as it is, kids of gods, but one is failing.
It is better to be kind and support him, but not let him with the sister alone.

Then the sword, does him kill the MC is the canon way or crossing to season 2 ? As it is, I would have kept that sword and asked for defense all over home... That he could get in this easy only mean there is no defense in place. Even if most peoples don't care much, the front door is usually the most resilient one of any building, which is why it is better to target the back entrance in case.

Reactions: Yngling

Cosoyeg595

Jun 17, 2021
Ok, I'm a bit confused. The prologue is actually longer than the actual, completed, game. I understand that this is only season 1, as you say, but the first couple of days are the same as the last couple of days in the prologue (so I skipped through them) and then we only get a couple of more days? I like the premise, though I think the writing needs some work (the main principle of good story telling is *show* don't *tell.* Luckily, there is some improvement in this between the prologue and the game, imo). At any rate, I'd combine the prologue and season 1 and call call of this the prologue. Obviously the world feels really empty right now (in the prologue we get to interact with and see like seven people?) I think it would benefit from throwing some passers buy in the streets/public places. The thing is, things could be developed a bit more. One day Ellie says she wants to take things slow, the next day the MC creampies her. Why the change? Let us know a little bit more about how their relationship is evolving, don't just have her say "fuck it, I changed my mind."

But more than anything, this looks like a good proof of concept for a story. I'd say take this and build from it, the basic structure of the story is appealing, but I just don't understand how this can be considered a completed game.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
If you leave Ellie in class with Zale you get his bad points and when you stand up to him you get his good points. Is it intentional or mistake? He doesn't looks particularly happy about it.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes