Public release will be in a few days.

Reactions: Ssato243

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Haha S.O.M I must say your update speed is incredible 3 games and you regularly update them, I wish other dev would take you as an example keep the good work up :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Is there some trick to save or is it not in yet? Always get this when I try:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This bug not from me for sure.
There can be several reasons: admin permission on your pc, antivirus, wrong directory. Try to extract it to another folder (like "j:\Games"). Or delete folder in appdata - roaming - renpy - ARIYE. Than extract again. Also the reason can be in your winrar or what you use for extracting (try to update it).
Try to run it with admin permissions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grohal

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
S.O.M., do you plan to add more renders later on? Right now it seems you have taken the approach of writing out or just using exposition to convey what is going on as apposed to actually rendering the scenes out. It makes the scenes feel a bit dead when you look at the same pic the whole time.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
S.O.M., do you plan to add more renders later on? Right now it seems you have taken the approach of writing out or just using exposition to convey what is going on as apposed to actually rendering the scenes out. It makes the scenes feel a bit dead when you look at the same pic the whole time.
Hey! Yeah, I plan to make more renders in the near future that will reflect the characters' reactions to the dialogs. I also try to write the text more briefly, but at the same time interesting and more active.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hey! Yeah, I plan to make more renders in the near future that will reflect the characters' reactions to the dialogs. I also try to write the text more briefly, but at the same time interesting and more active.
They both sound like good ideas to me. It's a VN so I personally think they need to be equal parts writing and art, especially in a romantic sense. It makes the player feel much more attached to their LI of choice. It's a show don't tell situation.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
This bug not from me for sure.
There can be several reasons: admin permission on your pc, antivirus, wrong directory. Try to extract it to another folder (like "j:\Games"). Or delete folder in appdata - roaming - renpy - ARIYE. Than extract again. Also the reason can be in your winrar or what you use for extracting (try to update it).
Try to run it with admin permissions.
Thanks running as Admin works. Strangely that is the only VN in a long time that requires that. :)

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Thanks running as Admin works. Strangely that is the only VN in a long time that requires that. :)
Yeah, before answering to your question I read some forums. This problem is not so popular, but from my experience renpy act like a picky bitch sometimes and I hate this:BootyTime:

Reactions: Grohal

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Some explanations about the game and plot (public posts):
1)
2)

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes