2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Which girl do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well the developer says that we can pursue one more girl at the current time but I want to ask in future we can go for more no or its like these two only for the entire story?

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Wow, thank you very much for this link! And good luck with your arts!
Well, to be honest I didnt write them like a twins. Just few month difference:)
Well the developer says that we can pursue one more girl at the current time but I want to ask in future we can go for more no or its like these two only for the entire story?
Right now only 2 girls. But in future ep I plan to create extra path. You will see it with plot development:)

Last edited:

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Hmmm, i think it's quite difficult to see a solar eclipse during the night, don't you think!;)
But this does not mean that there can be no solar eclipse on the other side of the planet:unsure: or im just too stupid:HideThePain: thank you!

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Well, to be honest I didnt write them like a twins. Just few month difference:)
Sure that they will have the same parents then(mother)?
Either they are twins, or there must be more than a few months between them, from a purely biological point of view. ;)
But then it would be strange if they were in the same class:unsure:

To make it clear, a pregnancy lasts an average of 280 days (x2 sister & MC) = at least 560 days if the mother become pregnant again at birth.

Last edited:

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Sure that they will have the same parents then(mother)?
Either they are twins, or there must be more than a few months between them, from a purely biological point of view. ;)
But then it would be strange if they were in the same class:unsure:

To make it clear, a pregnancy lasts an average of 280 days (x2 sister & MC) = at least 560 days if the mother become pregnant again at birth.
Wtf?:) Ooops... this means that Im really stupid. Ok, they are twins, you are right. Im so sorry for this!

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
And while we're at it, a little constructive criticism (I hope so).

I noticed that this is your first game of this kind-
Here are a few points that struck me.

1. Static images during conversations, provided that people are shown, no changing facial expressions.
2. A lot is told that is not shown in the pictures. For example, eating with my sister in the kitchen.
3. The characters do not "merge" with the background, it often appears as if the image of the character was simply thrown over.

I understand that such a change would require a lot of work on renders and a lot more time between updates,
but in my opinion, things like that make the difference between a simple story and a really good VN.
And yours has potential for the latter.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
And while we're at it, a little constructive criticism (I hope so).

I noticed that this is your first game of this kind-
Here are a few points that struck me.

1. Static images during conversations, provided that people are shown, no changing facial expressions.
2. A lot is told that is not shown in the pictures. For example, eating with my sister in the kitchen.
3. The characters do not "merge" with the background, it often appears as if the image of the character was simply thrown over.

I understand that such a change would require a lot of work on renders and a lot more time between updates,
but in my opinion, things like that make the difference between a simple story and a really good VN.
And yours has potential for the latter.
Yeah, I already explain someone that I will add more expressions. About images: I render environments (city, bedroom etc) and than use them like a background. Also, I render characters separate from maps, so I use them like a sprites. Why? - well, that was really disappointment for me when I realized that cant render full 3d. When I started work in daz my first game was in Star Wars universe, but during renders I understand that cant realize all my ideas with my current pc. So now I make this game because all ideas works very good with my method of render. Someday I hope I will upgrade my pc and you will see a full 3d game by me.
Ps: for the next ep I already rendered more "3d" arts (added some environments to the scenes, like a table, bed, shower etc).
Ps: to put it briefly, my pc just can't cope with more "voluminous" scenes:)

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes