2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Which girl do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
What for a great game thanks. I have read somewere this could be a Harem. So i fokus Bella and Eva. What a surprice i have only sis content. Than i remenber you say you can follow only sis + 1.
difficuld to make a Haren with two. Or i am wrong? No Harem? Triangle? But hey, sis only is ok for me :sneaky:
True, two wives or a wife and a concubine and the MC is a triad, three or more plus the MC is a harem.
Thank you! There will be more routes, but later. Right now Im working only on solo paths and story. Harem, group sex will be added like extra events, choices:)

Reactions: ILCjr and Macgamer

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
S.O.M. tag/genre: monster.

Could you please elaborate?

Like is MC gonna get with a monster? monstergirl (if this one then wrong tag :p ). or is there simply a monster in the game at some point (dream or otherwise), if this one, then I believe you should remove the tag, since I am pretty sure monster tag is only when a monster is involved in the sex. I am assuming that it isn't monster on one of the girls (since it doesn't seem like that kind of game), although there is the option of MC being the monster... that would always be interesting.

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
VERY GOOD GAME S.O.M.
KEEP GOING
Thank you! I appreciate it :)
S.O.M. tag/genre: monster.

Could you please elaborate?

Like is MC gonna get with a monster? monstergirl (if this one then wrong tag :p ). or is there simply a monster in the game at some point (dream or otherwise), if this one, then I believe you should remove the tag, since I am pretty sure monster tag is only when a monster is involved in the sex. I am assuming that it isn't monster on one of the girls (since it doesn't seem like that kind of game), although there is the option of MC being the monster... that would always be interesting.
Does monster tag mean a sex with monster? :unsure:
Updated my unofficial Android port to Ep3
Thank you! Added in the op.

Reactions: Wills747

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Does monster tag mean a sex with monster? :unsure:
Well, I decided to check the sites rules... and well turns out it was a case of "I thought something cause it is normally used in such a way".

But in short, no it doesn't exactly mean sex with monster (although games with that will use that tag of course).

Full def here:
1626592270923.png
(don't get why it is specific to male... since not all female monsters are monstergirls... like furry for example).

Anyway, now that it out of the way, is there any sex with monster? or just sole MC stuff. And if the former, is it avoidable? (that voyeurism tag has given me bad experiences, i.e. they used that for ntr scenes instead of ntr. XD so when I see it and monster, my concern grows)

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Well, I decided to check the sites rules... and well turns out it was a case of "I thought something cause it is normally used in such a way".

But in short, no it doesn't exactly mean sex with monster (although games with that will use that tag of course).

Full def here:
View attachment 1304685
(don't get why it is specific to male... since not all female monsters are monstergirls... like furry for example).

Anyway, now that it out of the way, is there any sex with monster? or just sole MC stuff. And if the former, is it avoidable? (that voyeurism tag has given me bad experiences, i.e. they used that for ntr scenes instead of ntr. XD so when I see it and monster, my concern grows)
Thank you! No, monster tag because there is a non-human creatures in the plot:) But I dont use them for sexual events.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Public poll for ep. 4 - .

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine
guys i will like to share mu multimod of the latest version.
multimod include:
walkthrough mod
relationship increase or decrease points
choices mod
variable mod
and unlock gallery too

Here is mod link:

here is my discord link where i port and mod game regularly. Fell free to join me there:

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine
guys i will like to share mu multimod of the latest version.
multimod include:
walkthrough mod
relationship increase or decrease points
choices mod
variable mod
and unlock gallery too

Here is mod link:
Mega

here is my discord link where i port and mod game regularly. Fell free to join me there:
Thank you for your work!

Reactions: Sam2504

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
you talk of needing to upgrade your pc what are your current specs so if you wish some of us could recommend the most beneficial upgrades you could make.
Well, I need to upgrade my pc, but this is impossible right now because of prices.
My pc: Ryzen 3, gpu 1650 4 gb, ram 16gb.
Maybe in near future i will buy ryzen 5.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2020
Well, I need to upgrade my pc, but this is impossible right now because of prices.
My pc: Ryzen 3, gpu 1650 4 gb, ram 16gb.
Maybe in near future i will buy ryzen 5.
yeah i can understand that cpu prices and availability are almost back to normal thankfully. cpu and ram should be your first step a 32gb kit of ddr4 3600 cl15 and a 5600x. that would net you some nice boosts while waiting for gpus to settle down. personally id save up for a 5800x for the extra compute power.

Reactions: Ssato243 and S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
yeah i can understand that cpu prices and availability are almost back to normal thankfully. cpu and ram should be your first step a 32gb kit of ddr4 3600 cl15 and a 5600x. that would net you some nice boosts while waiting for gpus to settle down. personally id save up for a 5800x for the extra compute power.
Yeah. Thanks for this advice! Perhaps I will buy ryzen 5 in August, because I dont think that prices will be lower soon in Russia. Also, ryzen 5 will help me a lot in daz and I really need it now, because Im started rendering in full 3d.

Reactions: Ssato243

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
A cpu and ram upgrade would make an improvement but an NVIDIA gpu upgrade would be leaps and bounds more beneficial, especially if S.O.M. is using Iray.

Reactions: S.O.M.
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes