2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Which girl do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Ep. 4 is out for and .
I will release it for everyone tomorrow (saturday).
Please, remember this:
OLD SAVES DON'T WORK! YOU CAN USE IT, BUT YOU WILL MISS SOME CONTENT IN EP 4 AND VERY MUCH EVENTS IN FUTURE EPS!
Im really sorry for this. I just fixed major bug with code in ep 3.
Also, I didnt fix old typos. Will fix it later. If you notice typos or bugs, please, write about it. Thank you!

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Ok, I have played around with this for a few hours and it has my interests peaked, especially after reading a few of the dev's posts on here. Once one of the games that I am currently supporting ends, this will be looked at closely. One suggestion though with so many routes, may want to allow the named save option.

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Ok, I have played around with this for a few hours and it has my interests peaked, especially after reading a few of the dev's posts on here. Once one of the games that I am currently supporting ends, this will be looked at closely. One suggestion though with so many routes, may want to allow the named save option.
Thank you! Yeah, this is a good idea for future. I also have this thoughts about saves when i need to check all paths before release :HideThePain:
Updated my unofficial compressed Android port to Ep4
Thank you!
Mom-son/bro-sis?
Hey! Bother and sister.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Ep. 4 is out for and .
I will release it for everyone tomorrow (saturday).
Please, remember this:
OLD SAVES DON'T WORK! YOU CAN USE IT, BUT YOU WILL MISS SOME CONTENT IN EP 4 AND VERY MUCH EVENTS IN FUTURE EPS!
Im really sorry for this. I just fixed major bug with code in ep 3.
Also, I didnt fix old typos. Will fix it later. If you notice typos or bugs, please, write about it. Thank you!

For what it is worth, folks may not need to start a new game. I was able to load my save and rollback to the Harmony/Destruction choice screen at which point reselecting set the appropriate variable.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
For what it is worth, folks may not need to start a new game. I was able to load my save and rollback to the Harmony/Destruction choice screen at which point reselecting set the appropriate variable.
Yes, you are right, but I think not everyone can do it, so I decided that starting from 1st ep will be the best solution to most people.

Reactions: Sanaa Star

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm confused, changelog says 20 new events but if it's only the 2nd chapter of Ellie's content where are those events? Or is this just the first part of episode 5?

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
"Show, not tell" is the way to go. Dev tells most of his stuff instead if showing it to us.
English need some more work.
Not a fan of characters floating on the screen.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
I'm confused, changelog says 20 new events but if it's only the 2nd chapter of Ellie's content where are those events? Or is this just the first part of episode 5?
Same here.
I see only Ellie's second chapter as new content
Yeah, ep 5 only have Ellie's chapter. And why 20 events - i mention in changelog all events (talk, interaction, sexy events and plot events). This ep not so big, im sorry for this. Next ep will be bigger (and now all renders in full 3d,without sprites).
"Show, not tell" is the way to go. Dev tells most of his stuff instead if showing it to us.
English need some more work.
Not a fan of characters floating on the screen.
Yep,you are right. And im working on it. Renders in full 3d, no sprites, less text more action. In ep4 and 5 you can see that I added more 3d renders without sprites.
About english - yes, this is very big problem. And im also working on it. But you should know that first of all my goal is creating new content. Badmustard, my friend (and he is also developing his own game) spend his free time to show me what typos I have. I will fix it after few eps.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes