2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Which girl do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Reflection In Your Eyes [Ep.6] [StateOfMind] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 620 MB / 75 MB - A_Reflection_In_Your_Eyes-Ep6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 57 MB - A_Reflection_In_Your_Eyes-Ep6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
A Reflection In Your Eyes [Ep.6] [StateOfMind] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 620 MB / 75 MB - A_Reflection_In_Your_Eyes-Ep6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 57 MB - A_Reflection_In_Your_Eyes-Ep6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Thank you! But I didnt download it, why I am press a "like" button:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
A Reflection In Your Eyes [Ep.6]

Gallery Unlocker

Download

Features:
• All Gallery Unlocked

Installation:
• Extract Zip, Copy folder name "game" ,And Paste In ARIYE-Ep.x Folder

Unofficial Android Port With Mod : Here
Unofficial Android Port for :

A Reflection In Your Eyes [Ep.6] + Gallery Unlock Mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

If you liked my work, Support on Patreon

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thank you for your work!

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I'll be honest, I didn't even get to the second day before I downloaded the gallery mod, because I didn't enjoy the script, so I wanted to "get to the point". While there is not too much to complain about in the grammatical sense (or should I say not as much?), the writing style itself is extremely wordy and convoluted... coming from me that's, uh, something.

Example (these are all successive sentences):

"The first thing I decided to do was check for new mail."
"I'm checking my mails first."

"My father sent me an email marked *Interesting fact about Grimson Mountains.*."
"Hmm, an email from dad titled *Interesting fact about Grimson Mountains.*."

"Our parents are not exactly ordinary people."
"Our parents are a bit unusual."

"I mean that their field of activity is to some extent unique and narrowly focused."
"I mean, their occupations are somewhat niche / out of the ordinary."

"My mother works as a pharmacist and even at the university attracted the attention of teachers. Her success and incredible interest in what she does led to the fact that mother was able to quickly find a job."
"My mom is a pharmacist. Her incredible interest for the field even attracted the attention of her Uni teachers. No wonder she was able to find a job quickly."

"In the future, her career progressed rapidly."
"Soon, ...."

"As far as I know, she works in one of the best medical laboratories."
"Now she works in one of the best medical laboratories."

"The father, in turn, can not boast of a stable career growth."
"My dad however can not boast about his career."

"He is a scientific researcher. He likes to study various historical facts and events that are subject to great doubts."
"As a scientific researcher, he likes to study disputed historical facts and events."

"But he's definitely not a historian."
first sentence that doesn't need to be altered

and so on...

See what I mean? Almost all of the script could use a thorough debloating. And even when it is debloated, the aforementioned example monologue still remains just a dry, almost uninteresting info dump, that goes against the most basic tenet of storytelling, "show, don't tell". I would never have a main character have more than four sentences of inner monologue in one go, it's just not good writing if the main character narrates their own life.

Ok, let's say you have no way around needing to tell all this through the MC's inner monologue. Tell all this exactly prior to the situation where this becomes relevant, not before. Do we really need to know at the end of day 1 that mom is a pharmacist, dad is a researcher so we can go to sleep? I don't think so...

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
I'll be honest, I didn't even get to the second day before I downloaded the gallery mod, because I didn't enjoy the script, so I wanted to "get to the point". While there is not too much to complain about in the grammatical sense (or should I say not as much?), the writing style itself is extremely wordy and convoluted... coming from me that's, uh, something.

Example (these are all successive sentences):

"The first thing I decided to do was check for new mail."
"I'm checking my mails first."

"My father sent me an email marked *Interesting fact about Grimson Mountains.*."
"Hmm, an email from dad titled *Interesting fact about Grimson Mountains.*."

"Our parents are not exactly ordinary people."
"Our parents are a bit unusual."

"I mean that their field of activity is to some extent unique and narrowly focused."
"I mean, their occupations are somewhat niche / out of the ordinary."

"My mother works as a pharmacist and even at the university attracted the attention of teachers. Her success and incredible interest in what she does led to the fact that mother was able to quickly find a job."
"My mom is a pharmacist. Her incredible interest for the field even attracted the attention of her Uni teachers. No wonder she was able to find a job quickly."

"In the future, her career progressed rapidly."
"Soon, ...."

"As far as I know, she works in one of the best medical laboratories."
"Now she works in one of the best medical laboratories."

"The father, in turn, can not boast of a stable career growth."
"My dad however can not boast about his career."

"He is a scientific researcher. He likes to study various historical facts and events that are subject to great doubts."
"As a scientific researcher, he likes to study disputed historical facts and events."

"But he's definitely not a historian."
first sentence that doesn't need to be altered

and so on...

See what I mean? Almost all of the script could use a thorough debloating. And even when it is debloated, the aforementioned example monologue still remains just a dry, almost uninteresting info dump, that goes against the most basic tenet of storytelling, "show, don't tell". I would never have a main character have more than four sentences of inner monologue in one go, it's just not good writing if the main character narrates their own life.

Ok, let's say you have no way around needing to tell all this through the MC's inner monologue. Tell all this exactly prior to the situation where this becomes relevant, not before. Do we really need to know at the end of day 1 that mom is a pharmacist, dad is a researcher so we can go to sleep? I don't think so...
Hey! About mom and dad - this was needed for the plot.
I completely agree with you on everything else. I have written too much unnecessary text and I have noticed it for a long time. I can say that I am learning from my mistakes and in future projects I hope that I will not repeat my mistake. Thank you very much for your explanation and comment about my text! I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
About the gallery - a large number of scenes are not included in the gallery. You can open them only by playing the game.
Only animated scenes included into the gallery.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes