2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Which girl do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Ellie & Zale love points mean they'll hook up with each other?

aside from that yeah ima agree with others who say having to choose between ellie and the other girls sucks. even worse that it doesnt matter cause the girls from prologue dont even show up in the new stuff so it's like. whats the point?

either way. i tried the game, saw that a harem wasnt gonna happen and now ima move on.
yeah - i will miss bella .... :confused:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
What happened? I thought there were 6 chapters to this game? Now I see chapter 3? Is this into a remake stage?

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Because in an incest game the incest character will always be the favorite character.

You say it's not necessary to play the prologue that's weird why make it when it is not important. That makes me think that there was no real plan where to go with the story of the game.

Stil no harem tag so no reason for me to try.
Ellie's story was planned this way from start. And I have all chapters' plot in my notes.
Thank you!
Ellie & Zale love points mean they'll hook up with each other?

aside from that yeah ima agree with others who say having to choose between ellie and the other girls sucks. even worse that it doesnt matter cause the girls from prologue dont even show up in the new stuff so it's like. whats the point?

either way. i tried the game, saw that a harem wasnt gonna happen and now ima move on.
This is ntr in future (you can see it in the code). NTR for some paths (especially if you fucked up with your choices)
I played this game for the planned harem tag , now we are forced to choose one girl and no harem in future . Seems like you have to play the game with multiple saves in order to view all the scenes which I don't like . This game is clearly not for me , so I gonna move on . Good luck with your game dev .
I didnt promised the harem.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
This is not remake. Old eps are prologue. I decided to add main story (Ellie, Zale, Hera) like a separate part.
Does this mean the episodes are in the chapter 3 update as the changelog says they are not included.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
I will ignore all disputes, negative comments and disputes about the genre. All explanations and answers are described in my comments and in Developer Notes. I will be happy to answer normal and adequate questions.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
This is not remake. Old eps are prologue. I decided to add main story (Ellie, Zale, Hera) like a separate part.

Ok, so this is a continuation of the previous 6 chapters but broken down by girl? I got to chapter 4 or 5 in the other version. The part where I had to choose whom to be with. I downloaded chapter 6 but haven't gotten to play it.

Now I see this so not sure what one to play now.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Ok, so this is a continuation of the previous 6 chapters but broken down by girl? I got to chapter 4 or 5 in the other version. The part where I had to choose whom to be with. I downloaded chapter 6 but haven't gotten to play it.

Now I see this so not sure what one to play now.
Chapter 3 including ch 1-2 of Ellie's story. Ep 6 was about Eva and Bella.
NTR avoidable?
Otherwise that was it for me.
This is one of the paths in the game. This project choice based.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Well considering it was 100% not going to be in the game only a week or so ago it makes you wonder why it is anyway.... proof is in the screenshot. He can hide and he can lie but its right there under his name. View attachment 1352118
Devs change their mind a lot I'm sure. Personally, I'm ok if it's in there, and don't want the NTR lovers to be left out.
But as I'm not into NTR, in this scenario all I'm asking for is to give me a choice to opt out of it if I want to.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Devs change their mind a lot I'm sure. Personally, I'm ok if it's in there, and don't want the NTR lovers to be left out.
But as I'm not into NTR, in this scenario all I'm asking for is to give me a choice to opt out of it if I want to.
This is one of 4 choices on Zale path (good side, evil side, father or demon). My game have walkthrough and gallery, so you can see all the choices.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
VN.
Future tags - lesbian sex, group sex, harem, multiple endings.
100% you will not see this tags in my games - ntr, gay, furry, sharing etc.
Updated 08. 14. 2021: NTR and Sharing can happen on some paths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So there is NTR, but it is avoidable is what you're saying? Sorry, I am just on the first page here and not sure if you answered this elsewhere. Interested in trying it out, but NTR is definitely not for me. If I can avoid it, then I would like to give this a chance.

Reactions: Ursus4321

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
So there is NTR, but it is avoidable is what you're saying? Sorry, I am just on the first page here and not sure if you answered this elsewhere. Interested in trying it out, but NTR is definitely not for me. If I can avoid it, then I would like to give this a chance.
Yes, its 100% avoidable. You just need to read answers before clicking. And this option added in ch3 only for now (and will be added in feature chapters too). Different ways of the story.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
This is one of 4 choices on Zale path (good side, evil side, father or demon). My game have walkthrough and gallery, so you can see all the choices.
In order to avoid confusion then I think you should be specific in your paths and tags then. You should say what is in each path.

For example:

- good path has no NTR
- evil path has NTR
- father path has NTR
- demon path has no NTR

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
In order to avoid confusion then I think you should be specific in your paths and tags then. You should say what is in each path.

For example:

- good path has no NTR
- evil path has NTR
- father path has NTR
- demon path has no NTR
The walkthrough mod in game, if you dont know what answer to choose, will show you all options on the right side after answer options

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
The walkthrough mod in game, if you dont know what answer to choose, will show you all options on the right side after answer options
Why can't you tell us in the tags though? Is it because you're not sure if in the future all paths will have NTR? If that's the case then just say all paths will have NTR.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Why can't you tell us in the tags though? Is it because you're not sure if in the future all paths will have NTR? If that's the case then just say all paths will have NTR.
Because of the site rules i cant add tags in the OP until this tags will be implemented. Right now you can choose love points, ntr points, friend points. But there no ntr scenes for now.
Love implemented.
Friend implemented.
Ntr only choices (path) for future ep.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes