2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Which girl do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Because of the site rules i cant add tags in the OP until this tags will be implemented.
There is the possibility to add "planned tags".
Also the possibility to let people know via dev notes which fetishes are avoidable or not.
It's not so wise in a story that began as a possible romance with several li's, throwing people in front of something like ntr and leaving them in the dark about it.

Suddenly all li's except the sister are banned from the story and as a consumer you sit in front of the computer with many question marks, confused and ask yourself whether you are still in the right game.

However, to do this you would have to know for yourself where you want to go with your story, and I hope you know it by now.

I give the whole thing another chance and I sincerely hope that I won't regret my decision.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
My question was probably too embellished, which is why it was deleted ...
Therefore again very briefly.

Is the planned NTR avoidable and will you be warned if you should go on the NTR path?
There is the possibility to add "planned tags".
Also the possibility to let people know via dev notes which fetishes are avoidable or not.
It's not so wise in a story that began as a possible romance with several li's, throwing people in front of something like ntr and leaving them in the dark about it.

Suddenly all li's except the sister are banned from the story and as a consumer you sit in front of the computer with many question marks, confused and ask yourself whether you are still in the right game.

However, to do this you would have to know for yourself where you want to go with your story, and I hope you know it by now.

I give the whole thing another chance and I sincerely hope that I won't regret my decision.
The problem is that many people ask questions without hearing my answers. NTR is fully optional. Even the patrons asked me immediately understood everything. In order to avoid further questions, I updated the hints in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are interested in a question about the genre of NTR, my answer is simple - my game has several ways of developing the plot. One of the ways will be NTR (but you will only see this at the end, a bad ending).
As for the other characters, as I said, I will do a separate dls for them. And as far as I remember, I wrote this in my discord, most likely in a private channel, but after the completion of the main story, I want to do the plot for Bella, since she is the second character in terms of the amount of attention from the players.
And I am absolutely open to the questions, both on this site and in my discord.

• Angry
Reactions: GeovaniGre

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Im 100% agree that i lied for you. It was my mistake that i wrote "100% not this tags".
Walkthrough i fixed in new version. Ntr not implemented, you will not open this ending just by random click.
And, yeah, if you don’t like it - dont play it, ignore thread and my profile. Problem solved. And I do nothing for sure, even for money. I mean, I do some random arts for money, but with agreements before payment. But in gameplay i can add very much changes. This game in progress and during writing and rendering sometimes i just see new paths. Thats all.
But thanks to this situation, because now i never will say something for sure.
If you dont like something or dont understand, just ask or ignore. Very much people asked me questions about new ep in personal messages in discord. And everyone understand everything. So, ask or ignore.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Im 100% agree that i lied for you. It was my mistake that i wrote "100% not this tags".
Walkthrough i fixed in new version. Ntr not implemented, you will not open this ending just by random click.
And, yeah, if you don’t like it - dont play it, ignore thread and my profile. Problem solved. And I do nothing for sure, even for money. I mean, I do some random arts for money, but with agreements before payment. But in gameplay i can add very much changes. This game in progress and during writing and rendering sometimes i just see new paths. Thats all.
But thanks to this situation, because now i never will say something for sure.
If you dont like something or dont understand, just ask or ignore. Very much people asked me questions about new ep in personal messages in discord. And everyone understand everything. So, ask or ignore.
This is probably a pointless comment, but I hope it will be helpful.

S.O.M. , you have no reason to believe me but please take my word for it that I am very familiar with the development process, especially video gaming. Both with regards to the coding and design side and the business side of the industry.

With that said I would recommend the following;
1 - Don't say you lied, say you were mistaken and decided to change direction. In English (not my first language) 'Lying' is an intended deception, 'mistaken' is an unintended deception. I think you may be having a translation/English issue here (something I am familiar with). These are Indy projects, (almost every one of them) mistakes happen and most will understand that lies however cannot happen as they destroy trust.

2 - The only things a developer has (especially a new developer) are trust, respect, and consistency (maybe reliability is a better word?). It is best if you do not change things from the promises you made. However, sometimes directions need to change, this shouldn't be a decision that is done on a whim, or is made lightly. It most certainly should not be presented as a casual, "because I wanted to" reason. But as stated sometimes a change is needed, so try to be honest, but admit that things needed to change. Explaining why you are changing something will help players understand the necessity of that change.

3 - Don't invite or tell players to ignore you, they will happily do that enough without encouragement from the Dev, and while it is often easier to say "don't play then" it doesn't help you or the player.

An example of this, I have a friend who works for a big developer in PR & Marketing (their job is to hype a game and generate public awareness), they released a VERY successful release a few years back, and a very UNsuccessful release last year. My friend got a lot of very upset mail/comments (I've seen some of the worse ones). They say that the attitude they need to take (so they don't go insane) is to realize that most comments (good or bad) are by people who want the game to be good.

In any regard, I am not trying to lecture here, just pass along some advice that has served me well in past.

I hope it's helpful to you.

Best of luck with your game.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
I explained everything several times.
I don't care about the opinion of you and other offended people. For me, only adequate comments are important. The funny thing is that people who decided to ignore my game continue to follow the topic every day to put me a facepalm. Or people who lie that they support me financially.
The only reason why I respond and react is because you "pollute" my theme and create a lot of problems for the moderators of the site, even when I ignore everyone. I advise you to think about it. As for your claims - I don't care.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know yet, its not an end right now. 2 girls with mc - yes. But is this a harem?
I think that according to the rules of the forum it's from 3 LIs. But quite a few fans of the genre only consider the harem game if you can be with all the LIs at the end of it.

I don't see more than one ending. If I like several LIs that don't share an ending... Well, I prefer to abandon the game and look for another one. In fact, since I almost always like multiple LIs, it's unlikely that I will finish a non-harem (with most or all of the LIs) game.

Having to choose between two LIs usually ends with me leaving the game and without choosing (unless clearly one of the LIs doesn't interest me; if I'm interested in both, even minimally, I will not choose)

So, unless I'm very interested in the plot, or that it's a pure RPG, without the possibility of a full harem, I prefer to look for another game.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
I think that according to the rules of the forum it's from 3 LIs. But quite a few fans of the genre only consider the harem game if you can be with all the LIs at the end of it.

I don't see more than one ending. If I like several LIs that don't share an ending... Well, I prefer to abandon the game and look for another one. In fact, since I almost always like multiple LIs, it's unlikely that I will finish a non-harem (with most or all of the LIs) game.

Having to choose between two LIs usually ends with me leaving the game and without choosing (unless clearly one of the LIs doesn't interest me; if I'm interested in both, even minimally, I will not choose)

So, unless I'm very interested in the plot, or that it's a pure RPG, without the possibility of a full harem, I prefer to look for another game.
Well, I develop all girls step by step, not like a harem interactions. Harem (group sex), romance and ntr - this is an end game content. All my attention is focused on the plot and the relationship between mc and Ellie. Zale and Hera is a plot' characters. They will take role in the end.
I think the end of this story will be soon (in a few month I hope). I hate leaving my games in long development. Just this is a daz and right now I cant speed up my renders (though, I use very much programs for my arts, that's why you can play updates every week:) ).
And thanks for the question. It's ok if this game not for you. You can find very much cool harem games on this site.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I develop all girls step by step, not like a harem interactions. Harem (group sex), romance and ntr - this is an end game content. All my attention is focused on the plot and the relationship between mc and Ellie. Zale and Hera is a plot' characters. They will take role in the end.
I think the end of this story will be soon (in a few month I hope). I hate leaving my games in long development. Just this is a daz and right now I cant speed up my renders (though, I use very much programs for my arts, that's why you can play updates every week:) ).
And thanks for the question. It's ok if this game not for you. You can find very much cool harem games on this site.
Actually, group sex isn't what I'm looking for. It's fine if there are scenes with some LIs and the MC, but it's not strictly necessary.

Not having to decide between the LIs that I like (not in the middle of the game or when it ends), that's what I like about the harem.

In any case, I wish you luck with the game and I will surely return if there is finally a harem ending.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes