2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Which girl do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Tried this game and at first it was Alright, but then it was just ok. Maybe I need to step away from as many games that I play, because it is getting to where if I play one of this kind, I feel like I have played them all. Anyway, I wish you success with this game Dev.

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
this is an unofficial android port A Reflection In Your Eyes [Ch. 4] APK - MEGA
Updated my compressed unofficial Android port to Ch4
Thank you, guys!
Tried this game and at first it was Alright, but then it was just ok. Maybe I need to step away from as many games that I play, because it is getting to where if I play one of this kind, I feel like I have played them all. Anyway, I wish you success with this game Dev.
I understand you. And thank you for playing!
Hello can you please continue manila shaw mod because phalzyr is having some family issues
I think this is wrong thread:BootyTime:

Reactions: caxhub

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Another game that needs lot of updates Right now i see no point in even playing this This game feels really short for chapter 4 Feels more like chapter 2 :confused:

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Ch. 5 is out for .
I will release it here at Saturday, as usual.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow, S.O.M. !Are we huntin” werewolves all of a sudden?
1629977801670.png
Is she the werewolf?
1629977815493.png
”cause whatever she turns into when she is hungry ( as in those snikers commercials),
she be drop dead gorgeous and I do not mind only romancing her during the day and I promise to always keep my fridge stocked with big chunks of meat to sate my bae in her hour of need.

• Haha

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Wow, S.O.M. !Are we huntin” werewolves all of a sudden?
View attachment 1372007
Is she the werewolf?
View attachment 1372009
”cause whatever she turns into when she is hungry ( as in those snikers commercials),
she be drop dead gorgeous and I do not mind only romancing her during the day and I promise to always keep my fridge stocked with big chunks of meat to sate my bae in her hour of need.
Thanks for the idea:HideThePain:

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing the latest update. I really appreciate that you bring fast new updates and develp the storyline further. I am a bit disappointed that you stopped the ellie-father path. It should be the players choice in which direction the story goes. The graphic could be better (renders, etc.) but to test the game it is enough, this stuff can be overworked later. Keep on working on this game. I will give future updates also a try.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Thank you for sharing the latest update. I really appreciate that you bring fast new updates and develp the storyline further. I am a bit disappointed that you stopped the ellie-father path. It should be the players choice in which direction the story goes. The graphic could be better (renders, etc.) but to test the game it is enough, this stuff can be overworked later. Keep on working on this game. I will give future updates also a try.
Thank you! I didnt stop this path :) Just the father and daughter will be an end-game content. The reason - my pc. I wanted to develop this path with more content (like a love path), but my specs dont allow me to render so much arts in short period of time.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Why doe the saves from the former version always not work with the update?? It is sooo annoying to restart the game again and again and again ... a pity since it is a good game but now I am fed up and delete it.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Why doe the saves from the former version always not work with the update?? It is sooo annoying to restart the game again and again and again ... a pity since it is a good game but now I am fed up and delete it.
This is strange, because my saves are work:unsure:

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes