2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Which girl do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
This place looks more like a giant pirate ship with seadog scallywag's complaining left and right and the captain cracking heads, but that's ok. After all this is pretty much a pirating website operating at the margins. Passing by that though, at least we can say people are either honest about their feelings or just honestly deceitful. Either way, I'm glad it exists despite its problems.

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Good interesting story but the animations are really a turn off. Would probably be better without them.
Yeah. I think its not a good idea to waste time on animations, especially when they look not good. I will better spend my time on a quality of 1 sex art. Spending hours to make simple animations a bad idea:)

Reactions: boraxkarloff

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
So Ep1-6 is prologue, then Ch3-5 is main story? then whose Chapter is this since it broken down into:
Ellie
Bella
Naomi
Eva
Kelly

Last edited:

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
So Ep1-6 is prologue, then Ch3-5 is main story? then whose Chapter is this since it broken down into:
Ellie
Bella
Naomi
Eva
Kelly
Hey! Ellie is a main LI, so if you want start from prologue, play her path :)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, I am not that far along in the Prologue and while I don't see spelling or grammatical errors, per se, the writing is rather mechanical. Like a robot was given an English dictionary and then decided to write a story. None of the sentences are grammatically incorrect but they are also not how an actual English(as a first language) speaking person would talk or even think.

screenshot0001.png

While that thought is not incomprehensible, it is not how a natural English speaking person would think. Maybe something like "I think she might be much more than meets the eye" would work better. I have noticed many lines like this, so far. That was just the latest one I saw and it prompted me to share my thoughts. I am glad that the dev has went far enough to avoid the spelling/grammar errors of so many other games found here. That said, the lack of smooth flowing dialogue(vocalized and inner dialogue) kind of takes me out of the game, while my brain is trying to mentally rewrite each line.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I hate how confusing the .apk titles can be, why is the 'prologue' labeled ep 6 but the 'main' game is only ch 5? /Facepalm

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Alright, now I got to where you need to select girl and chapter, in the prologue, the writing seems to be much more fluid, as if written or at least proofread by a native English speaker.

Edit: At least parts of it seems to be rewritten, the one Naomi chapter seems to go back to that stilted writing style. Also the Eva chapters.

Last edited:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Alright, now I got to where you need to select girl and chapter, in the prologue, the writing seems to be much more fluid, as if written or at least proofread by a native English speaker.

Edit: At least parts of it seems to be rewritten, the one Naomi chapter seems to go back to that stilted writing style. Also the Eva chapters.
I don't want to destroy your illusion, but the game makes the most sense if you ignore the prologue and start with chapter 3.

Ultimately, from chapter 3 onwards, the game has nothing in common with the story from the prologue, except for the sister and the MC.

Reactions: EZ8lt and S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
I hate how confusing the .apk titles can be, why is the 'prologue' labeled ep 6 but the 'main' game is only ch 5? /Facepalm
Prologue has ep 6 in file's name :) The main game include ch 3(Ellie's story) - 5.

Yes! At the moment, I am still weak in putting my thoughts into text. I write some sentences in Russian, then translate them. And I want to say that even in my native language, I sometimes notice that I express my ideas in a chaotic way, indistinctly and sometimes unclear. I still have a lot to learn as a writer and as an artist. Unfortunately, the ability to write beautifully is a long process for me. Also, the prologue is completely without proofreading. But I am grateful to Wolfie, as he teaches me not only how to correct grammatical errors, but also how to express my thoughts correctly in English. Another important problem is that there are many situations when I can't express my thoughts and plot in English, as I can do in Russian. At the moment, the English language creates a lot of creative limitations for me. But I know that this is not an excuse :)
I don't want to destroy your illusion, but the game makes the most sense if you ignore the prologue and start with chapter 3.

Ultimately, from chapter 3 onwards, the game has nothing in common with the story from the prologue, except for the sister and the MC.
Yeah, this is true:HideThePain: But players can play prologue only for Ellie's chapter (but its not necessary).

Reactions: sava75

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Prologue has ep 6 in file's name :) The main game include ch 3(Ellie's story) - 5.

Yes! At the moment, I am still weak in putting my thoughts into text. I write some sentences in Russian, then translate them. And I want to say that even in my native language, I sometimes notice that I express my ideas in a chaotic way, indistinctly and sometimes unclear. I still have a lot to learn as a writer and as an artist. Unfortunately, the ability to write beautifully is a long process for me. Also, the prologue is completely without proofreading. But I am grateful to Wolfie, as he teaches me not only how to correct grammatical errors, but also how to express my thoughts correctly in English. Another important problem is that there are many situations when I can't express my thoughts and plot in English, as I can do in Russian. At the moment, the English language creates a lot of creative limitations for me. But I know that this is not an excuse :)

Yeah, this is true:HideThePain: But players can play prologue only for Ellie's chapter (but its not necessary).
That is why you might want to get a native English speaker to proofread everything. Like I said earlier, you seem to have done fine with spelling and grammar, it is just the dialogue does not flow like it would from a native speaker. That tends to prevent getting really drawn into the story.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Completed version is out for .
Public release will be here at Saturday, as usual.

Reactions: Yngling

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I develop all girls step by step, not like a harem interactions. Harem (group sex), romance and ntr - this is an end game content. All my attention is focused on the plot and the relationship between mc and Ellie. Zale and Hera is a plot' characters. They will take role in the end.
I think the end of this story will be soon (in a few month I hope). I hate leaving my games in long development. Just this is a daz and right now I cant speed up my renders (though, I use very much programs for my arts, that's why you can play updates every week:) ).
And thanks for the question. It's ok if this game not for you. You can find very much cool harem games on this site.
I'm going to assume there is no harem ending. I'm wrong?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Wow it's already completed. Well darn. Really hoping to impregnate the beautiful green eyed sister. I guess you still don't feel comfortable enough with Daz for pregnancy?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes