2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Which girl do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Yeah, ep 5 only have Ellie's chapter. And why 20 events - i mention in changelog all events (talk, interaction, sexy events and plot events). This ep not so big, im sorry for this.
Ok that was a little confusing.
But please don't apologize for "too little" content.
What you have delivered here within a short period of time is more than impressive.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Ok that was a little confusing.
But please don't apologize for "too little" content.
What you have delivered here within a short period of time is more than impressive.
Ha I wanted to say the same thing. I'm enjoying it quite a bit, even though I've only done Ellie and Bella events. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
It looks interesting.
Thanks!
when Bella get a new update
Ep. 6. Half of renders for her already done. Her chapter will be really big.
Jesus I hit that choice wall and thought I was playing Leap of Faith. Guess I will wait till you actually make the harem path. I wasnt expecting to get slapped with a choice wall. Kinda why I dropped LoF like a bad habit.
Yes, I agree with you. My point system not good in this game. Sorry for this :) I already learned a new and very interesting point system, but Im afraid that i will not implement this in current game (it can destroy emotions in the plot).

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Jesus I hit that choice wall and thought I was playing Leap of Faith. Guess I will wait till you actually make the harem path. I wasnt expecting to get slapped with a choice wall. Kinda why I dropped LoF like a bad habit.
Same here I started to play LoF and I liked some of the girls but the "you have to choose one of them" always kills games for me. The only non-harem game I'm playing at the moment is Hillside and I already know I will hate the end of that game.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Same here I started to play LoF and I liked some of the girls but the "you have to choose one of them" always kills games for me. The only non-harem game I'm playing at the moment is Hillside and I already know I will hate the end of that game.
My problem with the other game is it starts like and acts like a harem game then that damn wall. yet later he then starts adding 3 ways relationships and shit with a main and a side girl or 2 ruining the game when it should be between the main girls. I remember being told by the dev here that there is supposed to be a harem so that fucking choice wall annoyed me and for now I am done playing until there is a actual harem path as told before I started playing. I am not interested in playing a bunch of times. Once maybe twice but thats it. I also played hillside till it was changed .... its been deleted I dont like forced paths.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
My problem with the other game is it starts like and acts like a harem game then that damn wall. yet later he then starts adding 3 ways relationships and shit with a main and a side girl or 2 ruining the game when it should be between the main girls. I remember being told by the dev here that there is supposed to be a harem so that fucking choice wall annoyed me and for now I am done playing until there is a actual harem path as told before I started playing. I am not interested in playing a bunch of times. Once maybe twice but thats it. I also played hillside till it was changed .... its been deleted I dont like forced paths.
I understand you guys. The harem in my game is only in the plans, I specify tags in the genres of the game only those that have already been implemented.
And I'll be honest with you, I incredibly hate the fact that I added so many playable characters! It was a very stupid act on my part, especially when I just started learning daz. Now I have to take into account the fact that every week I need to make as many paths in the game as possible so that everyone is happy. But I hope that this mistake will teach me to act wiser in the future.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Easiest and most effective way and I see other devs doing it is to make one main path for most of the game then near the end make the split. This allows the player to like/dislike girls and the choice easier to make at that point. It also makes for less missed content and lessens the need to have full play through's from the start. somewhere at a mid of 3/4s point in the game start splitting the paths for those wishing to go down a single/3way/harem path. By that point the players have a idea of which girls they like best and it allows you to introduce more girls for that matter if you wanted to during the main story.

You should also implement named saves so players can name the save for the girl/path they are following in that save. If you split it later in the game you can include girls from the dream/fantasy side of the game easier into the story as potential LI's as well (side girls) to the main girl/paths. Honestly your not far enough in the game to stop and adjust it now for what I have mentioned. It will ease your work and allow you to get even more creative while learning daz.

My own story girl wise is being written much the same way, though mine is a true harem from the start later on as new girls come in the player will have "the" choice to pursue them or friendzone them. They would remain in the game but only in passing per say. Check out games like "The Visit" that game splits from a all girl to paths around the mid point of the game or go straight into a harem. Another example would be Killer7's games like "My New Family" in his game you have choices to pursue or not for each girl.

Well those are just a few ideas and they all work.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Easiest and most effective way and I see other devs doing it is to make one main path for most of the game then near the end make the split. This allows the player to like/dislike girls and the choice easier to make at that point. It also makes for less missed content and lessens the need to have full play through's from the start. somewhere at a mid of 3/4s point in the game start splitting the paths for those wishing to go down a single/3way/harem path. By that point the players have a idea of which girls they like best and it allows you to introduce more girls for that matter if you wanted to during the main story.

You should also implement named saves so players can name the save for the girl/path they are following in that save. If you split it later in the game you can include girls from the dream/fantasy side of the game easier into the story as potential LI's as well (side girls) to the main girl/paths. Honestly your not far enough in the game to stop and adjust it now for what I have mentioned. It will ease your work and allow you to get even more creative while learning daz.

My own story girl wise is being written much the same way, though mine is a true harem from the start later on as new girls come in the player will have "the" choice to pursue them or friendzone them. They would remain in the game but only in passing per say. Check out games like "The Visit" that game splits from a all girl to paths around the mid point of the game or go straight into a harem. Another example would be Killer7's games like "My New Family" in his game you have choices to pursue or not for each girl.

Well those are just a few ideas and they all work.
I was able to make a good development plan for this game (5 paths is the best and easiest solution for me). I just meant that 5 playable characters is not the best idea when you are new to 3d:) It is absolutely easy for me to develop this game and I get great pleasure. It's just that with so many characters, the development of each story takes a lot of time.
.... Yet another false harem game..
This is not a harem game:) Only in future.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
That sounds more like wishful thinking, there are plenty of games with multiple girls where you can't pursue all at once. Most people assume harem when the game has a harem tag...
I assume harem when it looks like it'll be a harem..

Way too many games have missing tags or tag dodging on this site.

Reactions: bruce555

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I assume harem when it looks like it'll be a harem..

Way too many games have missing tags or tag dodging on this site.
... and quacks like a harem ;)

It's just that you made it sound like having multiple girls on the banner is enough to assume a harem, and that seemed a bit like jumping the gun to me.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
VN.
Future tags - lesbian sex, group sex, harem, multiple endings.
100% you will not see this tags in my games - ntr, gay, furry, sharing, etc.
This is why I took the time to try and play your game until I hit that choice wall.
This is not a harem game:) Only in future.
Your Current plan will not allow that without a serious rework before your done. I gave you a way in my previous comment that has worked for many other devs but this last comment will have me and other walk away once they hit that choice wall this early in the game. By forcing people to choose it will make it damn near impossible to have what you said the game would have aka a harem.
If you took the time now and thought about what I suggested it could be done with very little work to change the current game If your gonna go like this and force players I am going to walk away like I did with LoF because not everyone has time to play a game 5 times to see content. I hardly have time to play at all while working on my own yet I took the time to play yours only to now be disappointed.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
This is why I took the time to try and play your game until I hit that choice wall.

Your Current plan will not allow that without a serious rework before your done. I gave you a way in my previous comment that has worked for many other devs but this last comment will have me and other walk away once they hit that choice wall this early in the game. By forcing people to choose it will make it damn near impossible to have what you said the game would have aka a harem.
If you took the time now and thought about what I suggested it could be done with very little work to change the current game If your gonna go like this and force players I am going to walk away like I did with LoF because not everyone has time to play a game 5 times to see content. I hardly have time to play at all while working on my own yet I took the time to play yours only to now be disappointed.
Ok, thats enough. I have my plan and plot for this game. Or you think Im doing everything what other people want? No. Do your game, I dont want to make what YOU think the best. I have all ideas, I have all plans and assets for future ideas. If you don’t like this game, don't play.
Or you think that I will tell you all spoilers just to please you? Nope.
I have my imagination to realise all my wishes for this project.
I just dont understand - why when I honest with my answers, someone trying to say what I should do.
Of didn't even read that post..

So I was right to ASSUME Harem..
This is only planned tags! Why ask about harem? Believe me or not, I know what Im doing.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes