Ren'Py A Ross Story: James [v0.5 Part 1] [King User]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

arsj_banner.png

Overview:
“A Ross Story: James” is a visual novel game. It’s about James Ross, a well-known young man who moves to an island with his family. Their life takes a turn as they adjust to the new environment. As a player, you’ll follow James’ life and witness the unexpected events that happen. The game invites you to explore and discover every corner of this new world. Enjoy the journey!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-03-16
Developer: King User - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

sFZMtj.png _qtQxr.jpg 1city03.png 3mansion02.png 4mansion01.png 4mansion02.png intro_j_room7_2.png libraryj.png main_menu.png

Last edited by a moderator:

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Reactions: Bob69

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ARossStoryJames-0.3.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: AlixWoe

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I don't totally understand the setup. It says they are famous, but I didn't really see why or I missed it. Also, how old are they? they look like they are in their 20's and the one has a live-in boyfriend but they seem to be going to high school.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples made me come and the result is good but also annoying.

The worldbuilding is filled enough.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting.
The artistic side is unequal.

As I was saying, this game is amusing. The characters have a good personality, even the bad traits aren't too unpleasant (thanks for including girls and women in a gay game). The events are well thought and varied, some feels incomplete though.
What was annoying was that to see the sex scenes and unlocking some locations, we have to play the slut. I wouldn't mind if the character was really like that (which isn't the case contrary to Bradley). It's also difficult to play that way since we have a boyfriend (I don't like to destroy already existing relationships, neither hurting him or making him jealous but, if it was consensual, I would have no problem). The other problem was that the characters are making reference I didn't understand at all. Do we have to know the universe completely to not feel left out? I don't even know what I should search to learn more about it.
The models are nice. They lack expression (you only make them open the mouth). Some images are grainy, particularly at the start. Some are missing (computer at night, meeting Brent in the toilet in free roam). The sex scenes are very mechanical and limited.

There's an issue with the time too : it's difficult to know what time of the day it is and it can even lead to strange occurences (like after the bathtub scene with Bradley, if we go to our room and see Brent message, it's already evening but, when we meet Bradley again in the movie room and start the event, when we go to the garage, it's clearly the afternoon). So yeah, sometimes it's confusing.

There's a problem with the ice cream scene depending on when we encounter it :
if we go there the first time, after the experience, we miss everything that is supposed to happen that day and it locks us later on without being able to do anything anymore;
but if we do it correctly after the math course, everything is fine. We can even continue after the main storyline ends.

There are 2 exceptions/errors :
one when searching through the books and finding the dictionary (this one can be ignored) and, since the event is repeatable, the error appears each time;
one when going to the bathroom of the friend room (this one needs a roolback).

Overall, very interested in where this game is going.

Good continuation.

Last edited:

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
i'm not certain if I've finished the game or if it's bugged. I get an error screen when I visit the blond guy from school in the morning.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
What was annoying was that to see the sex scenes and unlocking some locations, we have to play the slut. I wouldn't mind if the character was really like that (which isn't the case contrary to Bradley). It's also difficult to play that way since we have a boyfriend (I don't like to destroy already existing relationships, neither hurting him or making him jealous but, if it was consensual, I would have no problem). The other problem was that the characters are making reference I didn't understand at all. Do we have to know the universe completely to not feel left out? I don't even know what I should search to learn more about it.

Good continuation.
I agree about not wanting to have to cheat on the boyfriend. I wish we didn't start with a boyfriend because I feel no connection to him at all since I never got to know him like I'm getting to know the people we are cheating on him with.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
i'm not certain if I've finished the game or if it's bugged. I get an error screen when I visit the blond guy from school in the morning.
I was not finished with the game. It was bugged but i used the skip button and got back to where I was meant to continue. There's a lot of ways to break the game by going in rooms you're not supposed to yet, I think. You should make that impossible, since I like to go everywhere.

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Hello.

The samples made me come and the result is good but also annoying.

The worldbuilding is filled enough.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting.
The artistic side is unequal.

As I was saying, this game is amusing. The characters have a good personality, even the bad traits aren't too unpleasant (thanks for including girls and women in a gay game). The events are well thought and varied, some feels incomplete though.
The models are nice. They lack expression (you only make them open the mouth). Some images are grainy, particularly at the start. Some are missing (computer at night, meeting Brent in the toilet in free roam). The sex scenes are very mechanical and limited.

There's an issue with the time too : it's difficult to know what time of the day it is and it can even lead to strange occurences (like after the bathtub scene with Bradley, if we go to our room and see Brent message, it's already evening but, when we meet Bradley again in the movie room and start the event, when we go to the garage, it's clearly the afternoon). So yeah, sometimes it's confusing.

There's a problem with the ice cream scene depending on when we encounter it :
if we go there the first time, after the experience, we miss everything that is supposed to happen that day and it locks us later on without being able to do anything anymore;
but if we do it correctly after the math course, everything is fine. We can even continue after the main storyline ends.

There are 2 exceptions/errors :
one when searching through the books and finding the dictionary (this one can be ignored) and, since the event is repeatable, the error appears each time;
one when going to the bathroom of the friend room (this one needs a roolback).

Overall, very interested in where this game is going.

Good continuation.
Thanks for your review , for the reference I tried to not use real references but using a look alike model (for example: "Tony Stark">"Anthony Moonk"), but they aren't really important most of the time it's just to give a little idea.
The locations as it's a work in progress, some of them may be exclusive to cheating paths for now, but others will be available after another event with the faithful path ( for example the Park which currently available in a single path)

For the sex scenes, I plan to add more (with Edward too as I plan to develop their relation more.) but a bit limited by my current computer in term of animation, renders can take days when they are very simple (10-11 pictures looping). For the bugs and issues thanks I look to fix all as fast possible.

Also about the grainy pictures I work on them too actually, I update old pictures/scenes with every updates as in the first releases the game was exactly like the first picture grainy and dark, but I'm getting better with Daz3d so, to not make a break like have a new style picture at beginning and some old looking in the middle until the news scenes,I prefered to update them in the other way, start from news scenes and update all until I reach the first one.

I thank you a lot, I really appreciate feedback about issues and bugs as,
I want the game to be open outside the main story line I may miss some bugs and issues when players do it another way than the way I thought it.

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Can you tell me more about it ? Did you already had events with him when you visited him or none at all?

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
I don't totally understand the setup. It says they are famous, but I didn't really see why or I missed it. Also, how old are they? they look like they are in their 20's and the one has a live-in boyfriend but they seem to be going to high school.
Actually 19 I wanted to let it a bit blurry, but officially they are born in july 1999 and game happen in 2018.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote