jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Here a Mod for the game, mostly with choice recommendations/WT and an info screen for the girls game points

Download Mod v0.4 (~6MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4 (~xxxMB)
Workupload - MediaFire
(in progress)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2103653 View attachment 2103654 View attachment 2103655
thx for the mod KoGa3~ :LOL:

Reactions: TheDick69+

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Ntr & femdom planned ? (I hope not)

Is it gonna be a harem game? (I hope yes)
Developer has confirmed harem game and no ntr. Playthrough pretty much indicates maledom or femdom will be choice of player.

Great game so far. Models are hot (and natural in proportions), plot is engaging and animated sex scenes flow pretty well. I'd suggest playing with Koga mod if you want to pokemon the entire potential harem. I'm stoked for the next episode after final scene. Alice looks a little young to be a mother of late teenage girls, but I'd never turn her down because of that.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The potion of dominance or the potion of submission...who are we going to be using this on? It's gonna impact my decision if we can have Mommy Alice (Dom) or Slave Sarah (sub).

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
The potion of dominance or the potion of submission...who are we going to be using this on? It's gonna impact my decision if we can have Mommy Alice (Dom) or Slave Sarah (sub).
You'll be able to use it on multiple girls, including the ones you mentioned

Reactions: full_full

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You'll be able to use it on multiple girls, including the ones you mentioned
Ah, so this triggers either femdom or maledom content? Two saves it is!

I very rarely see MILF gentle femdom on here (loving Mommy kink), so I'll see how the femdom is implemented.

Thanks for responding!

OneKleitox

Feb 15, 2021
This one clicked with me from the beginning. I found the story interesting and liked the girls, their personality and the overall flow of events. Also, the game is relaxing for me, while playing, I was thinking "man, this is nice, really nice".

Great work so far, developer. I'm interested in seeing how the story will unfold.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
shit so confused.....its a college or a school bcs those classrooms look like my school and highscoll so i am a little confused roght now and the girls same age> twins> someone can explain? so many question just in the 5minutes of game fuck another mess on the .......

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so i finish this update and must say i go for the non relation path .....is this possible ?
another simp in the move .

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
shit so confused.....its a college or a school bcs those classrooms look like my school and highscoll so i am a little confused roght now and the girls same age> twins> someone can explain? so many question just in the 5minutes of game fuck another mess on the .......
It's supposed to be in university but there aren't that many good maps for that lol. And everyone's around the same age, expect for Alice who is older. Though she may look a bit young...

so i finish this update and must say i go for the non relation path .....is this possible ?
another simp in the move .
Do you mean a path where you don't romance anyone?

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
It's supposed to be in university but there aren't that many good maps for that lol. And everyone's around the same age, expect for Alice who is older. Though she may look a bit young...

Do you mean a path where you don't romance anyone?
well i re-do my original question it is possible to reject this lovely ladies ,and when i say reject i mean dont romance at least what you showed us so far

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
well i re-do my original question it is possible to reject this lovely ladies ,and when i say reject i mean dont romance at least what you showed us so far
Yup, you're able to make certain choices that will result in the girls losing romantic interest in you.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I wasn't sure of the Dominance/Submissive, if I make Dominance will I dominate the girls or will they dominate me? o_O Like this story so far, really great all and all. Only thing is that Alice looks too young, but no big problem.

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
I wasn't sure of the Dominance/Submissive, if I make Dominance will I dominate the girls or will they dominate me? o_O Like this story so far, really great all and all. Only thing is that Alice looks too young, but no big problem.
Glad you liked the game! And you'll be able to give the potion to the girls to make them dominant/submissive.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Finally managed to find time to play this and it's definitely good! Characters are very likeable and the story seems to be quite interesting too. Wishing the dev all the very best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Radondy

Zzm19

Jan 27, 2022
First the Positive: I have been reading this since .1 and have really enjoyed it. I like the characters, the story was fun, and I looked forward to releases. Sophia if fun, and I am enjoying the mystery of Abby. This is one of the ones I have read again with each update.
The Negative: Why is everyone rewriting their stories from the beginning all of the sudden! Especially when it ended on a cliffhanger. I will hope the new story and character models aren't so different that A Second Chance V1 forever ends on a cliffhanger. As I have already said once this week, people liked this story, please don't remove the funny interesting bits and make it generic. At least none of them did anything crazy early, and they have only gotten a moderate amount of character development, so there isn't as much to lose, and you seem to be rewriting everything.
The warning: if you add the potion as stated above, even with just two girls that's four versions of every scene it might affect, and 9 versions with three girls. It can get out of hand really quickly
I guess what I am saying is I would like to be able to skip 4.5, start reading again with .5, and still recognize the characters and story going forward. Otherwise it is really "A Third Chance"

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
What's with the pacing in this one? I'm barely 5 minutes into this and all of a sudden we skip forward a month. MC is somehow in some sort of pseudo relationship with Sophia, and Sarah, who not 30 seconds prior hated MC's guts, is now totally cool and friendly with him. I sure would have liked to see how they got to that point, dunno why the dev went tell-don't-show here.

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
First the Positive: I have been reading this since .1 and have really enjoyed it. I like the characters, the story was fun, and I looked forward to releases. Sophia if fun, and I am enjoying the mystery of Abby. This is one of the ones I have read again with each update.
The Negative: Why is everyone rewriting their stories from the beginning all of the sudden! Especially when it ended on a cliffhanger. I will hope the new story and character models aren't so different that A Second Chance V1 forever ends on a cliffhanger. As I have already said once this week, people liked this story, please don't remove the funny interesting bits and make it generic. At least none of them did anything crazy early, and they have only gotten a moderate amount of character development, so there isn't as much to lose, and you seem to be rewriting everything.
The warning: if you add the potion as stated above, even with just two girls that's four versions of every scene it might affect, and 9 versions with three girls. It can get out of hand really quickly
I guess what I am saying is I would like to be able to skip 4.5, start reading again with .5, and still recognize the characters and story going forward. Otherwise it is really "A Third Chance"
Don't worry, the story won't change a bit! Everything that has happened untill now will still be there in 0.4.5, and 0.5 will continue from where 0.4 left off. I mostly want to redo the renders, and add more content early on for better character development. Other than that, not much will change! :)
And the potion can only be used in a select few scenes, so I think that should be manageable.

What's with the pacing in this one? I'm barely 5 minutes into this and all of a sudden we skip forward a month. MC is somehow in some sort of pseudo relationship with Sophia, and Sarah, who not 30 seconds prior hated MC's guts, is now totally cool and friendly with him. I sure would have liked to see how they got to that point, dunno why the dev went tell-don't-show here.
I agree, it's a bit strange, and looking back I don't like that part either. But I'm currently in the process of filling up that timeskip with new content.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes