DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It would be nice to see how many points we can get with each girls in this version. I can see your preference for Sophia but dev, I hope this kind of preferential treatment extends to all the girls. It would be a really good harem if everyone can get the same amount of attention as the others do. Points, how many sex scenes do they have, impact of important story events, how important they are to the MC and him in return to them, etc., etc.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Again with the cults and supernatural shit in a modern day setting... here's hoping sex scenes should be hot enough. I just tend to dislike these kind of plots and skip them, I prefer things like this in a fantasy setting. I didn't regret doing the same thing in Once in A Lifetime. This is definitely the inspiration right? Cults, demons, world domination shit? In a modern day setting? If I remember anything in those glimpses.

OiAL has some really good, romantic and lewd moments, but I disliked that cult, magic and demons shit it has and just skipped it. I didn't expect that even doing so would still make the wholesome, romantic, lewd moments be so damn good and enjoyable. Anyway, good luck to you and to this game.

Reactions: Radondy

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
I liked that you give us option to not want any lesbian scenes, but really? Ending the the night without even touching Mia in return? I almost liked it because so far, there's equal treatment of the harem, then Mia's just been left out?
I was debating whether I wanted to put a scene there but decided not to. I felt like things would be moving too quickly that way so I just kept it as a kind of introduction. But not to worry, I have a lot of content planned for Mia! ;)

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
It would be nice to see how many points we can get with each girls in this version. I can see your preference for Sophia but dev, I hope this kind of preferential treatment extends to all the girls. It would be a really good harem if everyone can get the same amount of attention as the others do. Points, how many sex scenes do they have, impact of important story events, how important they are to the MC and him in return to them, etc., etc.
I intend to add a menu where you can see your points and other things for each girl, but that will be added after 0.3. And while I do like Sophia, I don’t really have a preference for her. It’s more that she already likes you, while the other girls are just starting to like you. So in order to not have everyone fall in love with you immediately, I decided to go a bit slower with most of them and wait with the scenes. I hope that makes sense. 0.3 will have another scene with Sophia, but I will start including a lot more girls from 0.4 and onwards! From that point I will be able to give all the girls the same amount of attention.

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
Again with the cults and supernatural shit in a modern day setting... here's hoping sex scenes should be hot enough. I just tend to dislike these kind of plots and skip them, I prefer things like this in a fantasy setting. I didn't regret doing the same thing in Once in A Lifetime. This is definitely the inspiration right? Cults, demons, world domination shit? In a modern day setting? If I remember anything in those glimpses.

OiAL has some really good, romantic and lewd moments, but I disliked that cult, magic and demons shit it has and just skipped it. I didn't expect that even doing so would still make the wholesome, romantic, lewd moments be so damn good and enjoyable. Anyway, good luck to you and to this game.
I definitely had some inspiration from OiALT with the setting. And I understand it’s not something everyone enjoys. But I hope you’ll still enjoy the scenes nonetheless!

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020

Hey everyone!
It's finally time... After a lot of hard work, the third version of A Second Chance is finally out! This update took a bit longer than expected, but I think it was worth the wait!
I've introduced some of the major changes for this update with the release dates, but I'll give a quick recap here:
  • The introduction of the (probably) final two girls
  • 1 new scene with 5 animations (18 animations if you include different angles)
  • New music and sound effects
  • A few inconsistencies have been fixed and some small changes have been made in previous versions
  • The game's file size is a lot smaller now that the images have been compressed. This means that the game is available from again, instead of mega ;)
I really hope you'll enjoy this new update. Thank you to everyone who has played the game, and a big shoutout to my patrons. Your support truly makes this game a reality!
Radondy

Note: You can download it from itch by clicking download now. You can skip payment with "No thanks, just take me to the downloads."

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Pretty fun game so far and it has more content already than I ecpected. The influence is noticeable, but I don't mind - I mean OiaL is great. And as long as there a likeable LIs and romance ya got me....and I like everybody so far, even if I am not a fan of constantly getting "pranked" by one of them :D
Oh and thanks for the option to avoid lesbian scenes. I know like 99% of people will watch them anyway, but I am just so tired of it.:giggle:

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
Pretty fun game so far and it has more content already than I ecpected. The influence is noticeable, but I don't mind - I mean OiaL is great. And as long as there a likeable LIs and romance ya got me....and I like everybody so far, even if I am not a fan of constantly getting "pranked" by one of them :D
Oh and thanks for the option to avoid lesbian scenes. I know like 99% of people will watch them anyway, but I am just so tired of it.:giggle:
Glad that you enjoyed the game and the characters so far! Though I can’t promise there won’t be any more “pranks” in the future :p

• Wow
Reactions: depp123

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
It seems okay so far
my gripe, I guess, is most of the dialogue is stiff. Like wading through cold molasses stiff. Contractions are your friend.

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
It seems okay so far
my gripe, I guess, is most of the dialogue is stiff. Like wading through cold molasses stiff. Contractions are your friend.
I can see what you mean. I've never done anything like this before so I still have a lot to learn. But I'll try my best to improve my writing as I continue working on the game. But I'm not sure how contractions would change that all that much.

Reactions: feier

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I can see what you mean. I've never done anything like this before so I still have a lot to learn. But I'll try my best to improve my writing as I continue working on the game. But I'm not sure how contractions would change that all that much.
I just mean more naturalistic dialogue. Like for example, when you talk to someone do you enunciate every syllable perfectly? Not really, my simplest example is Sophie's first line "What are you two fighting about?" it would FEEL better if it was said (or written) something like "What're you two fightin' about now?" just common ways to shorten words and phrases. I'm not saying give them southern accents by any means.

I dunno how to explain it well, just sometimes it feels more like im reading a business email and not two twenty-somethings talking to each other.

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
I just mean more naturalistic dialogue. Like for example, when you talk to someone do you enunciate every syllable perfectly? Not really, my simplest example is Sophie's first line "What are you two fighting about?" it would FEEL better if it was said (or written) something like "What're you two fightin' about now?" just common ways to shorten words and phrases. I'm not saying give them southern accents by any means.

I dunno how to explain it well, just sometimes it feels more like im reading a business email and not two twenty-somethings talking to each other.
Yeah, I guess it's a bit too formal sometimes. I'll pay more attention to it going forwards!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes