Feb 9, 2018
great game with cool story
just like your typical harem story with a little horror plot
keep up the good work

will be waiting for the next update

Reactions: snow123789456

ekej

May 17, 2022
I started playing this in June 2022, played for 30 minutes and liked it, but started playing something else. Then I started craving to play it in April 2023 but didn't because I read the announcement of an update coming. March 2024 and still nothing, I guess I'll just play it and be done with it.

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
I started to wonder what happened with this game, since I really liked it. So I started looking around. And this is his last post on Patreon after taking a hiatus for mental health, and announcing that 4.5 would be released on Nov 8 2023.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But he still has 7 paid members. So I was wondering if anybody has heard or seen anything?
Is he still trying to fix it, maybe another depression, or has he simply just given up?
...Or, are some ppl just that careless with their money. :p
Radondy members.PNG

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
I started to wonder what happened with this game, since I really liked it. So I started looking around. And this is his last post on Patreon after taking a hiatus for mental health, and announcing that 4.5 would be released on Nov 8 2023.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But he still has 7 paid members. So I was wondering if anybody has heard or seen anything?
Is he still trying to fix it, maybe another depression, or has he simply just given up?
...Or, are some ppl just that careless with their money. :p
View attachment 3562168
Hopefully he will post a message and we get a new update. This game was promising.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes