Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Not bad for 0.1, I liked it. :oops:(y)
I thought the game would be a normal sim with romance but it seems the story has some mystery with these white flashes and MC getting knocked out by them multiple times.
"You can feel it too, cant you?" from the "???" girl seems to hint that way.
From how the story progress and how the characters are I can see here at least a harem path/end but since its not in the future tags dont quote on me here. Would love to see it tho. :giggle:
Looking forward to the next update.

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
This game definitely has a lot of potential. Added to my watch list already. Too bad the title doesn't really fit the game. Kinda stupid to call it "A Second Chance" when it doesn't even seem like the MC has had a first.

Reactions: Radondy

Gathan

Jan 1, 2018
Hi everyone. Think this is my first post ever :) I'm writing because, for some reason when I try to put it into full-screen mode, it appears to freeze my game completely. This is the first game, I've had this issue with, which for me, seems very odd, maybe it's due to the early release or something. But I know I can replicate it, again and again.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Sounds like another run of the mill landlady and tenants game. Let's see if this one is intelligible without an incest patch unlike most of them. The models look good enough for Honey Select.
Where's the problem, officer?
The the dic... I meant the heart, of course, the heart wants what it wants, right??

Reactions: punisher2099

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
1specifically Koreans?
I met a lot of korean girls in my former job. I must say they looked all dramatically the same. Same hairstyle, same clothing, same way too heavy makeup, rather interchangable faces. But now i'm curious, how can you distinct a chinese girl, from a japanese girl and a korean girl from a very stylized HS model? :D Now, in real life there are rather distinctive differences in traits in those 3 ethnicities, but do they even translate on the platform?

Not a critic, i'm honestly curious.

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
Guess it's time for me to post here. Quite new to this website so I'm not sure if I did the right thing to get verified as the real Radondy lol. I suppose we'll find out...

You guys definitely made me realize how terribly unoriginal the game title is. But I'm glad I can continue the tradition of adding a game with this title every once in a while :LOL:

Still think the title is very fitting. There'll be another reason why it's called A Second Chance, other than the reason at the beginning...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Definitely!
planned tags?
also will you be adding NTR/Sharing/Swinging?
if so will they be avoidable?
avoidable not skippable
avoidable means you can chose options for those kinks to not happen
skippable means whatever you chose those kinks still happen and all you can do is not see them , but they still happen.
Also these are questions not requests.

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
planned tags?
also will you be adding NTR/Sharing/Swinging?
if so will they be avoidable?
avoidable not skippable
avoidable means you can chose options for those kinks to not happen
skippable means whatever you chose those kinks still happen and all you can do is not see them , but they still happen.
Also these are questions not requests.
I'm not quite sure about future tags yet. For the coming versions it'll be mostly vanilla stuff (oral, vaginal and anal), masturbation, lesbian sex, harem, voyeurism, boobjobs and threesomes. In the future I'll probably add bdsm/bondage stuff or pregnancy as an avoidable option. Other than that, I haven't really decided anything in particular. Will probably let people suggest things they'd like to see in the game.
As for the things you mentioned, I don't plan on adding them. I don't think they'd fit well in a harem game and I'm personally not a fan of them.
Hope this answers your question!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm not quite sure about future tags yet. For the coming versions it'll be mostly vanilla stuff (oral, vaginal and anal), masturbation, lesbian sex, harem, voyeurism, boobjobs and threesomes. In the future I'll probably add bdsm/bondage stuff or pregnancy as an avoidable option. Other than that, I haven't really decided anything in particular. Will probably let people suggest things they'd like to see in the game.
As for the things you mentioned, I don't plan on adding them. I don't think they'd fit well in a harem game and I'm personally not a fan of them.
Hope this answers your question!
thank you for replying :)

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes