bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
"Sharing a house with three beautiful women?"
That sounds like about 300 other stories.
Too bad he's not at home with his mum and sisters (like 250 other stories), but the renders look great, so I'll give it a go.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
"Sharing a house with three beautiful women?"
That sounds like about 300 other stories.
Too bad he's not at home with his mum and sisters (like 250 other stories), but the renders look great, so I'll give it a go.
That was the only way to keep father safe and away from death :LOL:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Second Chance [v0.2] [Radondy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,25 GB / 232 MB - ASecondChance-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,22 GB / 197 MB - ASecondChance-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I know the joke is played out but i legit thought i played this game already from the name. I then found out this was a completely different game, when i saw that i didn't have the thread watched and that the characters looked different.

All that aside, this looks pretty good and I'll be checking it out.

Reactions: Radondy
Mar 6, 2021
Good game so far. For my taste, incest would be something cool, a hot mother maybe ("for my taste"), good models, good story, I'll definitely keep following.
I'm not going to suggest a poll, because it usually always ends up with genres I'm not going to like. And I don't particularly like it when the developer starts adding genres based on other people's tastes. I like it when he makes the game he planned, adding a thing or two goes. As long as it pleases your fans and not divides them.
*I didn't suggest when developing to put incest, I just said something I'd like to see.
But thank you for not putting the aforementioned controversial tags.

Last edited:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This is a good start. No complaints about spelling or grammar. Visuals are fine. Curious where the plot is going.

The only weakness I find is consistency. If you don't drive Sophia to class, they don't kiss and don't really establish a relationship. But even then, the kiss gets mentioned while MC is cooking, followed by her kneeling down in front of him before getting interrupted by Alice. Later, when meeting Mia on the way back from the hospital, they also talk like MC and Sophia are a couple. None of which makes sense if you prefer sleep over Sophia's punctuality.

Anyway, looking forward to the continuation.

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
This is a good start. No complaints about spelling or grammar. Visuals are fine. Curious where the plot is going.

The only weakness I find is consistency. If you don't drive Sophia to class, they don't kiss and don't really establish a relationship. But even then, the kiss gets mentioned while MC is cooking, followed by her kneeling down in front of him before getting interrupted by Alice. Later, when meeting Mia on the way back from the hospital, they also talk like MC and Sophia are a couple. None of which makes sense if you prefer sleep over Sophia's punctuality.

Anyway, looking forward to the continuation.
Wow, I never even noticed that. I'll update that in the next version. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
nice work so far, could use a bit more music as silence can be an enemy in actually readable avns.. I'm impressed with the writing so far, the sentences actually make sense and no having to fit the right word in while reading like happens with a lot of others, Not much clue as to where this is going yet at the point i'm reading but if the story picks up it should be a interesting one to follow

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I liked that you give us option to not want any lesbian scenes, but really? Ending the the night without even touching Mia in return? I almost liked it because so far, there's equal treatment of the harem, then Mia's just been left out?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes