3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

destraction72

May 30, 2020
hello, I wanted some info, but the scandal game won't continue it? or the year it has been abandoned, in case where it can be retrieved, thanks

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
I'd wish it to have a genre choice...i'm not really into female protagonists type of novels, not sexist, just feels kinda SUS, as a male, to chose who other males to bang...only one game made me that gay and it was Mass Effect

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
What a surprise!!!!!! :love:
My husband Stefano posted A seduced wife on F95.
Hi guys for all those who don't know me I'm Luana the author of this novel.
I have noticed that you have written many things now I will read them all and I will talk to you again later.A hug from your friend Luana.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
My previous two games Wife at All Costs and Scandal were wrapped up in this novel, so A Seduced Wife will be a continuation of Scancal and Wife at All Costs.
WAAC has been a rather dark story. Will this game also be dark, or will it be similar to Scandal?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
What a surprise!!!!!! :love:
My husband Stefano posted A seduced wife on F95.
Hi guys for all those who don't know me I'm Luana the author of this novel.
I have noticed that you have written many things now I will read them all and I will talk to you again later.A hug from your friend Luana.
In the first moment I saw the banner on F95, I knew it way your game. You have such a unique way to make female faces. I like it a lot. I wish you luck with the game. Big fan. :love::love::love:

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes