3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
What a surprise!!!!!! :love:
My husband Stefano posted A seduced wife on F95.
Hi guys for all those who don't know me I'm Luana the author of this novel.
I have noticed that you have written many things now I will read them all and I will talk to you again later.A hug from your friend Luana.
Can you improve the appearance of the daughter's face looks unattractive And it would be nice to have relationship points that we could see, e.g. Aexio -1

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Hello friend maybe you are not up to date with what happened.
But don't worry your Luana will quickly explain how things stand THERE ARE NOT THREE OPEN GAMES.

A hug from your Luana
I mean i don't see a "COMPLETED" tag on your other two games sooo then they are abandoned (unoficially:sneaky:)... once again a dev "working" on three games what can go wrong...:LUL:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Can you improve the appearance of the daughter's face looks unattractive And it would be nice to have relationship points that we could see, e.g. Aexio -1
Stefano is always striving for perfection so there will certainly be improvements in some characters.

As for the menus, we created them in the way that if you choose +ALESSIO you follow the path of sin.
You only have to exit once and you're out of that path forever.
This is because it is a novel and must follow a logical thread of the story.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I mean i don't see a "COMPLETED" tag on your other two games sooo then they are abandoned (unoficially:sneaky:)... once again a dev "working" on three games what can go wrong...:LUL:
The wife at all costs was sold because we needed the money.
Scandal we received a warning because of Martina.
That's what went wrong.

Reactions: pavlogrk

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so no more scandal? oh my ...well i dont know what you have in mind but scandal was pretty good the story the pace and the characts were spot on ...no so much a fan of waac bcs the type of ntr you portrait in that vn im not a huge fan of it but you saying this vn is all the others wrapped up in one its big,.hope for you and for us this doesnt mean scratch and beggin from zero......scandal was one of theif not the best""cheating"vn over here so huge space to fill........Buona Fortuna devs

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know why but I loved it. May be the sexual tension was really hot and taboo. Moreover, the scene where Alessio is talking with his phone was a bit of a turn off because of the very obvious she-he pronoun mistake. Although the mistake is a small one, it was consistent through out the phone call and made the dialogue hard to read. I hope you keep up the good work coz I do like it so far and be consistent on the update too. Oh yeah don't forget to communicate with the community here from time to time. Best of luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 2347866

Overview:
A Seduced Wife is the new novel created by Stefano and Luana. The story is about Sandra and Paolo, an Italian married couple who move to France with their children after the death of Sandra's mother. The couple lives in a very peculiar family situation. There seems to have been a problem in Milan and Sandra wanted to move to France precisely to rebuild the love relationship with her husband and escape from the past. But unfortunately things will become more complicated for Sandra, betrayals, unspoken things and a past that resurfaces as time goes by are the subjects of this novel.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-29
Release Date: 2023-01-29
Developer: Stef Story - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Wife At All Costs - Scandal
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Hi Moderator could you kindly remove Wife at All Costs and Scandal from this thread
Thank you.
Luana.

Jun 8, 2022
What a surprise!!!!!! :love:
My husband Stefano posted A seduced wife on F95.
Hi guys for all those who don't know me I'm Luana the author of this novel.
I have noticed that you have written many things now I will read them all and I will talk to you again later.A hug from your friend Luana.
I adore and respect any developer who responds to feedback on their creations in such a helpful and respectful way even though some of their readers/viewers are only willing to listen to their own complaints and nothing else. Brava!

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Moderator could you kindly remove Wife at All Costs and Scandal from this thread
Thank you.
Luana.
Hi, congrats for your wonderful erotic work. I was really disappointed when Scandal was abandoned because it was an excellent game. I understand the reason but why you did not consider a remake? Best of luck to your new project.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi, congrats for your wonderful erotic work. I was really disappointed when Scandal was abandoned because it was an excellent game. I understand the reason but why you did not consider a remake? Best of luck to your new project.
Because a beta version came out first and then the official version.
To redo the game would have confused the player.
Also, all the saves would have been lost.

Reactions: McZoy

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
is this a Sophia from "A Wife and Mother"?))
Is it a NTR or cheating?
Yeah it is her, noticed it from the first look at the renders, did not try the game yet cuz i can only play on Android for the next 3 weeks, will try it if that version gets released, or when I get home and try it on my PC.

Reactions: Alev_waw

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I really like Sandra as a character so I asked my husband to keep her also for my novel.
However anyone who knows Stefano knows how much he loves Wife and Mother, surely when he created Sandra he was thinking of Sophia?
mmmm This should make me jealous eheheh
Darling why did you draw Sandra the same as Sophia?
Couldn't you have made her the same as me?

A kiss from your Luana.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes