3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I really like Sandra as a character so I asked my husband to keep her also for my novel.
However anyone who knows Stefano knows how much he loves Wife and Mother, surely when he created Sandra he was thinking of Sophia?
mmmm This should make me jealous eheheh
Darling why did you draw Sandra the same as Sophia?
Couldn't you have made her the same as me?

A kiss from your Luana.
Don't be afraid, she doesn't look like Sophia, she looks like Sandra.

:)

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Because a beta version came out first and then the official version.
To redo the game would have confused the player.
Also, all the saves would have been lost.
Many thanks for your prompt reply. Good communication is the key to success. Scandal was at its early development and I do not believe that a remake would had confused anyone or a save issue would had been annoying. Remakes are very common in adult gaming. Maybe you can reconsider your decision. Sandra was such a beautiful character. Also 2 abandoned games could be taken as a reliability issue. Now I am going to try your new game. kind regards

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
ouch...came for incest leaving for fem protag....could tought that something will be wrong from title name...gl dev

edited: and previouse games tagged by NTR....yep definitely nothing good here.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I really like Sandra as a character so I asked my husband to keep her also for my novel.
However anyone who knows Stefano knows how much he loves Wife and Mother, surely when he created Sandra he was thinking of Sophia?
mmmm This should make me jealous eheheh
Darling why did you draw Sandra the same as Sophia?
Couldn't you have made her the same as me?

A kiss from your Luana.
I can understand you. But on the other hand, Sophia is in my top 5 of all MILFs in all games, that means Sandra is up there, no problem. My other lovely MILFs are Amber and Nojiko from SG, Lauren from Zeno's Anthology, Selene from In the Scent. (not necessary in that order.)
edit; I forgot Charlotte Lloyd from Hillside.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Many thanks for your prompt reply. Good communication is the key to success. Scandal was at its early development and I do not believe that a remake would had confused anyone or a save issue would had been annoying. Remakes are very common in adult gaming. Maybe you can reconsider your decision. Sandra was such a beautiful character. Also 2 abandoned games could be taken as a reliability issue. Now I am going to try your new game. kind regards
A seduced wife brings back the practically similar story of Scandal, albeit with different scenarios.
Scandal's Sandra, in my opinion, is too young to represent a 36-year-old mother, in fact I asked my husband to change her.
So there is no turning back.
I am now concentrating on this game and will do everything to get it out regularly and soon.
As for the two abandoned games, I remind everyone that Stephen had to start from scratch and there were several problems.
But as many of you will have seen, he has not disappeared; on the contrary, he works night and day on the renderings.
Last night he wanted to surprise me and put the game on F95.
It will be up to you to understand and decide whether to reward him or kill him.
As far as I am concerned, A Seduced Wife will see the end and then we will consider whether to continue or not.
P.S.
I think Stefano has many faults, but right now he could use some luck.
For the past two years we have been going through a tragic situation: health and work, I repeat, HE MAY HAVE A BAD CHARACTER AT CERTAIN MOMENTS, BUT HE HAS NEVER BEEN A PERSON WHO has deceived HIS FANS.

I hope you will excuse me for this outburst, but after all I am a woman hehe.

Luana.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
A seduced wife brings back the practically similar story of Scandal, albeit with different scenarios.
Scandal's Sandra, in my opinion, is too young to represent a 36-year-old mother, in fact I asked my husband to change her.
So there is no turning back.
I am now concentrating on this game and will do everything to get it out regularly and soon.
As for the two abandoned games, I remind everyone that Stephen had to start from scratch and there were several problems.
But as many of you will have seen, he has not disappeared; on the contrary, he works night and day on the renderings.
Last night he wanted to surprise me and put the game on F95.
It will be up to you to understand and decide whether to reward him or kill him.
As far as I am concerned, A Seduced Wife will see the end and then we will consider whether to continue or not.
P.S.
I think Stefano has many faults, but right now he could use some luck.
For the past two years we have been going through a tragic situation: health and work, I repeat, HE MAY HAVE A BAD CHARACTER AT CERTAIN MOMENTS, BUT HE HAS NEVER BEEN A PERSON WHO has deceived HIS FANS.

I hope you will excuse me for this outburst, but after all I am a woman hehe.

Luana.
Does that mean a pure lesbian route still isn't possible? If I remember correctly Scandal had choices but the blackmail route with the boss was unavoidable so I stopped playing

Reactions: Alley_Cat

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Ciao Augusto and Lucrezia, you are "milanès" I think, I live very close to Milano.
IMHO this time you got the target with this story plot. Bravi !
I tried to make my own game but it's really, really an hard work! Not for the story (I was a copywriter for a company), but, my God, making the graphics is a nightmare !
Best wishes for this work, if I'll need a developer for my story, I'll call you ;-)

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Ciao Augusto and Lucrezia, you are "milanès" I think, I live very close to Milano.
IMHO this time you got the target with this story plot. Bravi !
I tried to make my own game but it's really, really an hard work! Not for the story (I was a copywriter for a company), but, my God, making the graphics is a nightmare !
Best wishes for this work, if I'll need a developer for my story, I'll call you ;-)
Of course, if you need any advice, you know where to contact us.
Hello from Luana.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
why so much focus in the son?
I imagined a distraught woman who is seriously questioning her love for Paolo.
Sandra will initially approach Alessio in order not to cause him trauma but then realises that the situation is getting out of hand and finds pleasure in being desired.
When she backtracks and realises that she is crossing a point of no return, Sandra is blackmailed by Alessio's friend who enjoys ruining Sandra and making her do the strangest things a teenager can imagine.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I loved Scandal but I hate this. Alesso has a fiance and is a grown man? He's acts and looks maybe 13. And I was forced to see him showing of his dick to his sister which was a total turnoff, especially her reaction. Edmond flirted with the MC and I was given no choice to shut him down, even when he was touching her. Forced sex scene with the husband despite them not having sex in a year. Too much forced content already. The creators need to remember that the MC is our Avatar and trying to force attraction and relationships on us that we don't want will just drive us away. Let us decide how we feel about the other character and make our own choices. If I am playing a Female MC I want a pure lesbian path and the choice to see dicks to be totally optional not canon. I had a bad feeling about this but now it is confirmed. I will pass.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes