3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, in the sense that this betrayal of Paul leads her to make some very questionable choices,
but she does not become a mistress.
I thought we were going to have two Sandra's like Submissive and Dominant same as it was with Lucrezia and they would want to fight personalities with one for the other personality to come out the choices would be shown something like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Very quickly before bed for me.....
Personally I really like what is being implied by Adrienne and Antoine storey. Not sure about Adele yet as there really isn't much known about her yet. Yeah we know she see her mother being gangbanged and we assume that her dad was of to the side watching it happen.... Maybe for next update a flash back scene to what she witnessed...

As for the main protagonists maybe at some point do a little flashback to how the relationship was before the hubby cheated.... Maybe things were not great between hubby and wife and he felt a little neglected by his wife and in a moment of weakness that is why he cheated.

I know that we are only just starting out in the storey and obviously there is still alot more to tell. I am just saying that it could be helpful to get a little more insight into their relationship before the cheating.... I feel otherwise I will end up hating Sandra and view her as a cheating slut who doesn't really care about her husband.

Just my 2 cents worth

oh and also
I like where the relationship between the sister and brother is going. At the start I thought this is going to be another storey involving brother and sister who the sister views her brother as a pervert and treats him like dirt but I am glad I was wrong on this from the scenes where she is actually being nice to her brother because he fears that their mum will leave them...

Keep up the great work

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Very quickly before bed for me.....
Personally I really like what is being implied by Adrienne and Antoine storey. Not sure about Adele yet as there really isn't much known about her yet. Yeah we know she see her mother being gangbanged and we assume that her dad was of to the side watching it happen.... Maybe for next update a flash back scene to what she witnessed...

As for the main protagonists maybe at some point do a little flashback to how the relationship was before the hubby cheated.... Maybe things were not great between hubby and wife and he felt a little neglected by his wife and in a moment of weakness that is why he cheated.

I know that we are only just starting out in the storey and obviously there is still alot more to tell. I am just saying that it could be helpful to get a little more insight into their relationship before the cheating.... I feel otherwise I will end up hating Sandra and view her as a cheating slut who doesn't really care about her husband.

Just my 2 cents worth

oh and also
I like where the relationship between the sister and brother is going. At the start I thought this is going to be another storey involving brother and sister who the sister views her brother as a pervert and treats him like dirt but I am glad I was wrong on this from the scenes where she is actually being nice to her brother because he fears that their mum will leave them...

Keep up the great work
You know I love you.. Ehehe I can't anticipate anything but you came close on Sandra not to hate her.
In fact it was my first thought not to make the main character hate.

• Angry
Reactions: leg28 and Jungles70

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I thought we were going to have two Sandra's like Submissive and Dominant same as it was with Lucrezia and they would want to fight personalities with one for the other personality to come out the choices would be shown something like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
No, those are my husband's fantasies ahahahah

Reactions: Sadowdark

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
how can a lesbian route be planned when you already have unavoidable dicks?
it is probably pointless to ask when u dont like NTR and it is bounded to happend in game :D

edited :even without dick (in FMC) M/D x D/B atc...

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
If you see Adele making love to her mother, is it a Lesbian scene?
sure its a lesbian scene but not a lesbian route. the thing is you already ruined it for many because of the sex scene with the husband. for example in the game free pass you play as a married woman but you can play it full on lesbian without even seeing a dick. and thats what most ask for in a lesbain path. and we already got 2 dicks smacked to our faces.

Jun 6, 2022
A gift for those who love the lesbian route.
Please note that these images are not part of this game.
But they are just evidence that my husband did
I am confused, they are saying that there is no lesbian route, but here you keep mentioning a "future lesbian route", that means that in the future you are going to change the scenes they mention to make everything avoidable, or not.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Currently the lesbian street is planned for Adele and her mother.
Sandra is avoidable only that it will not be seen immediately.
I hope I made myself understood better.
lesbian route is route where MC (FMC in this case) fuck only girls....no dick included.... than u can say that it is even street.
but in your case it looks more than she will just fuck averything with pulse.

who other fuck with who is not much important in this, cause player play as FMC (mother in this case) and she would be on lesbian route and dont touching dicks....

as for another topic wich will arise later....FMC will fuck daughter and daughter will be fucking brother (or father...atc) than your game will be tagged by ntr and lots of players will be pissed (not exactly in game yet from what i readed but cause u dont understand what routes are meaned wanted just to be sure and prepare u for that in future of your game to let u know why ppl are bitching :D )

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes