3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I thought this was a pretty good start. I enjoyed it. It just remains to be seen if they can keep going, given their previous record.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I tried this game and it was ok, the base story is quite good but the writing is quite average, maybe the translation in english needs to be reworked. Sometimes a plain translation is no enough, you need someone with a talent in english writing who can do more than just translate directly. I'm fully aware of this as I'm not a native english speaker and sometime what I write may seem awkward.
But the renders really need to get some more love, they look quite washed out and plain and the models (the child actually) are not really accurate. The mother look almost younger than her daughter and the brother looks like a 12 years old child, it feels a bit strange and kills the credibility of the story.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
went from discussing about abandoned games to definition of scientist to blame ppl who didnt even translate the game to straight up trolling and talking about other site.... :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

please take all that to off-topic. and for the new guy, this site is different than those and there are consequences for toxicity. For the old users, please report any off topic discussion or any stuff that breaks the rules so that we can moderate the thread properly.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
went from discussing about abandoned games to definition of scientist to blame ppl who didnt even translate the game to straight up trolling and talking about other site.... :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

please take all that to off-topic. and for the new guy, this site is different than those and there are consequences for toxicity. For the old users, please report any off topic discussion or any stuff that breaks the rules so that we can moderate the thread properly.

off-topic-go-to.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kokos94 and OEJ

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Let's see when this gets abandoned. I liked "Scandal", this one here doesn't look so good, so here are my two cents:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried this game and it was ok, the base story is quite good but the writing is quite average, maybe the translation in english needs to be reworked. Sometimes a plain translation is no enough, you need someone with a talent in english writing who can do more than just translate directly. I'm fully aware of this as I'm not a native english speaker and sometime what I write may seem awkward.
But the renders really need to get some more love, they look quite washed out and plain and the models (the child actually) are not really accurate. The mother look almost younger than her daughter and the brother looks like a 12 years old child, it feels a bit strange and kills the credibility of the story.
Regarding the masculine and feminine terms being miss translated I have spoken with the devs about this and as they are non native English speakers then have a third party who does the translation for them, however I think this person is also not a native English speaker. I have offered my services to the devs to provide a final read through of the script and correct any mistakes that I come across as I am a native English speaker. Hopefully this will be sorted by the next release.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
like start son act dump wife act care touch huage its kind good
wish make more men freind and nigbhour or huband co worker
not lesbian i hoop lot game become focus to lesbian and leave orginal story

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Is it me or this game reminds me to much on "A wife and mother"?
Yes and no. Many people think about similarities between Sophia and Sandra, that part is truth, Sandra is intentionally similar to Sophia, other similarities are not really existent. Female protagonist in city with temptations? There are many games similar. That means the only similarity is MC.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
A seduced wife took the place of Scandal.
Some scenarios have changed and we have improved the story.
At least that's what I think.
Hello from your friend Luana.
Keep up the good job! Love the added son/mom content and looking forward to see what will happen with other guys (old, young) and how the corruption will increase :devilish: (y) :love:

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes