3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Sandra's husband wasn't such a freak, she saw his cock before the wedding? I wonder what you'll do with Gustavo, he'll probably have three arms and one leg

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Hey Stefstory are you ok because it looks like you lost your mind to abandon 2 decent games to work on this whatever it is. The lighting is to bright, the colors don't accent the renders at all , the characters look out of place, the son looks like a 12 year old mistake and also all the changes in the text is taking away from the atmospher of the game. You will be abandoning this one also probably sooner than the last two. This is a huge step down from the 2 you abandoned. If you try tieing the other 2 into this one you'll destroy them with what you have here.

.m.m

Oct 7, 2022
Android mod is not workings
after clicking on start app closes
and I am redirected to home screen

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Just to explain the previous post to the non-italians: the guy in the video (here played by legendary comedian Antonio "Totò" de Curtis) is a professional jinx.
To keep the bad luck away you need to make the "corna" gesture:

or touch your balls (or someone's hunched back, if you have a hunchback handy).
You've been warned :p

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
AWAM was a game that was updated monthly at first. After few updates speed declined drasticly. It come to about 1 day in game per year. Then there was dialog between patreon members and dev. They agred to make one update 1/10 of a day per month. Now we have what we have, an update per 2 months, sometimes more. When we crunch numbers we come from 1 day/year to 0.5 days/year. At that speed game will be finished in over 20 years. That means, computer are faster and faster every year, DAZ is being updated, complexity of the game goes up. Only few years ago games were 720p, now they are 1080p, it's only a question of time before we go to 2K or 4K. That means, every game has to be "reworked" again and again to meet standards. If you think 20 years ago and today in means of computer power, try to think about if you had now a game with graphics 20 years old. Animations too, today you must have or game is not up to date anymore. Means, don't make projects that will take over 3-5 years to finish. AWAM has many followers and dev could do little or a lot per month; we don't know. But I'm sure he will at some time drop the ball and write to his patreon page;"That's all folks!" and leave. And anybody can only say; "well, I think it's over" or being pissed. AWAM is too complex for one man team. I will not say that game isn't good, oh, it is, but at today's speed and with only one dev I don't see it finished.
He will notice that sooner or later. AWAM players deserves a bit faster updating.

Reactions: rudy007

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just to explain the previous post to the non-italians: the guy in the video (here played by legendary comedian Antonio "Totò" de Curtis) is a professional jinx.
To keep the bad luck away you need to make the "corna" gesture:

or touch your balls (or someone's hunched back, if you have a hunchback handy).
You've been warned :p
I always thought you had to spit between your forked fingers and poke a vagrant in the eye to protect yourself against the malocchio. Maybe that's just the three stooges.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
He will notice that sooner or later. AWAM players deserves a bit faster updating.
The biggest of his problem is stabbornness. And also his perfectionism, which is a positive skill if you use it correctly. But it is be a bad trait if you need something now and fast. Over that he doesn't listen to reason, his patreons said that him 100 times. I heard he is somebody tough to work with. And you add this together and we have the result. It's not only to have a good idea for a game and have technical knowledge to implement. There are many traits a developer needs to have. If you are in developer group, leadership is a useful too. I wish him well. I hope that he will see where are his shortcomings.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
The biggest of his problem is stabbornness. And also his perfectionism, which is a positive skill if you use it correctly. But it is be a bad trait if you need something now and fast. Over that he doesn't listen to reason, his patreons said that him 100 times. I heard he is somebody tough to work with. And you add this together and we have the result. It's not only to have a good idea for a game and have technical knowledge to implement. There are many traits a developer needs to have. If you are in developer group, leadership is a useful too. I wish him well. I hope that he will see where are his shortcomings.
He won’t because like P.T. Barnum said “A sucker is born every minute” and they will believe that Sophia will have sex with Dylan soon, when in reality it’s years away

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
He won’t because like P.T. Barnum said “A sucker is born every minute” and they will believe that Sophia will have sex with Dylan soon, when in reality it’s years away
Can you imagine to play only one route? You have to wait probably 2 years to continue. And then you get what? 10-15 minutes of playtime?
Sometime you think that L&P do everything in his power to avoid sex scenes. Few years of development and more than 20 ahead. Yeah, that will end well. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But I think we are on the wrong forum. We should come back to main theme" A Seduced Wife", we are only on beginning of this one. Full steam ahead.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes