3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Needs to work on story a bit...
AWAM was a game that was updated monthly at first. After few updates speed declined drasticly. It come to about 1 day in game per year. Then there was dialog between patreon members and dev. They agred to make one update 1/10 of a day per month. Now we have what we have, an update per 2 months, sometimes more. When we crunch numbers we come from 1 day/year to 0.5 days/year. At that speed game will be finished in over 20 years. That means, computer are faster and faster every year, DAZ is being updated, complexity of the game goes up. Only few years ago games were 720p, now they are 1080p, it's only a question of time before we go to 2K or 4K. That means, every game has to be "reworked" again and again to meet standards. If you think 20 years ago and today in means of computer power, try to think about if you had now a game with graphics 20 years old. Animations too, today you must have or game is not up to date anymore. Means, don't make projects that will take over 3-5 years to finish. AWAM has many followers and dev could do little or a lot per month; we don't know. But I'm sure he will at some time drop the ball and write to his patreon page;"That's all folks!" and leave. And anybody can only say; "well, I think it's over" or being pissed. AWAM is too complex for one man team. I will not say that game isn't good, oh, it is, but at today's speed and with only one dev I don't see it finished.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Nice that you share links to the other two games you made in the description, both of witch you abandoned. Why should I go for this one then?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Exclusive image.
Hello friends, this is yourLuana speaking.
Here we are at the Monday appointment.
So what do you think of the new game?
Did you enjoy it?
Have you started to get attached to any of the characters?
Sandra ( Protagonist) Mother and Wife
Paolo Husband of Sandra
Veronica and Alessio. ( Children.)
Then we have Edmond. Antoine and Adreienne and finally Adele.
Which of these characters do you like best?
Next week I will talk in detail about Edmond and Antoine and explain in advance what they are about and what they do in life.

I am including in this post an exclusive image of the next chapter.

A kiss from your Luana.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
don't put green subtitles because it's hard to read , I mean Adele's text

besides, Adele father looks like her grandfather :LOL:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes