3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Ok guys I feel I have to chip in here to all the doubting Thomas's here. Yes I agree that the dev's history for completing games is not the best. I too have criticised the dev on his previous game AWAAC for abandoning it.... He is a brilliant storey teller and considering that was his very first game the renders were very good. The difference between now and then is that he was working on that game on his own with no help... Now he has the help and support of most importantly his wife, plus a few other members on this site (I am one of them). Yes he had the support of his wife in his other game but they ran into problems I believe with patreon ( I could be wrong there but I think I did read that on another thread) Lets give them a chance. If in a years time we have little to no updates then I will be leading the complaints of yet another great storey abandoned.

Yes I am friends with the dev and maybe I am a little biased towards them. I am just asking for everyone to give them a chance, It can be incredibly sole destroying to put so much work into a project that you are passionate about to then get people predicting that the project will be abandoned after the first instalment.

As for what my involvement will be in this project going forward.... I am acting as a proof reading to try and eliminate any spelling and grammatical errors. To this I promise I will carry out my task to the best of my abilities. I won't be perfect but it is what I will strive for.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Ok guys I feel I have to chip in here to all the doubting Thomas's here. Yes I agree that the dev's history for completing games is not the best. I too have criticised the dev on his previous game AWAAC for abandoning it.... He is a brilliant storey teller and considering that was his very first game the renders were very good. The difference between now and then is that he was working on that game on his own with no help... Now he has the help and support of most importantly his wife, plus a few other members on this site (I am one of them). Yes he had the support of his wife in his other game but they ran into problems I believe with patreon ( I could be wrong there but I think I did read that on another thread) Lets give them a chance. If in a years time we have little to no updates then I will be leading the complaints of yet another great storey abandoned.

Yes I am friends with the dev and maybe I am a little biased towards them. I am just asking for everyone to give them a chance, It can be incredibly sole destroying to put so much work into a project that you are passionate about to then get people predicting that the project will be abandoned after the first instalment.

As for what my involvement will be in this project going forward.... I am acting as a proof reading to try and eliminate any spelling and grammatical errors. To this I promise I will carry out my task to the best of my abilities. I won't be perfect but it is what I will strive for.
nice to read that dev have friends as proof reader, but if it will be abandoned it depends mostly on dev/s. if they are doing it for money or for making game. honestly if money is reason here, than they choiced bad tags....if they like making game than game will be completed even without much patrons....

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Poll Which of these characters do you like best?
I would like you to give me your opinion so that I can focus dialogue and images with your preferences.
Which of these characters do you like best?

SANDRA
72%

PAOLO
2%

ALESSIO
9%

VERONICA
9%

EDMOND
2%

ANTOINE
0%

ADREINNE
4%

ADELE
2%
(I voted Sandra but if Lucrezia was in the poll, it would have been her, hopefully we get to see her in the next chapter)

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019

Thank you friend your words were a comfort.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sometimes you need to abandon a game to advance your craft. The alternative is to fall into the trap that some devs do and perpetually remake or redevelop the unsatisfying beginnings of a game where you were either unskilled or unable to afford better assets. Where it All Began by Oceanlab and Because I Love Her by the Typist both fell into this trap and the latter has probably been abandoned for a second time. Sad to say, but sometimes a game is just a rough draft of a better story you want to tell. This is different than the situation with Silk and Milk and his two abandoned games where he basically held updates hostage and quit out of spite because he didn't receive the financial support he expected. ASW seems to be an example of evolving the story that existed in the previous games and I'm interested to see where it is going.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Sometimes you need to abandon a game to advance your craft. The alternative is to fall into the trap that some devs do and perpetually remake or redevelop the unsatisfying beginnings of a game where you were either unskilled or unable to afford better assets. Where it All Began by Oceanlab and Because I Love Her by the Typist both fell into this trap and the latter has probably been abandoned for a second time. Sad to say, but sometimes a game is just a rough draft of a better story you want to tell. This is different than the situation with Silk and Milk and his two abandoned games where he basically held updates hostage and quit out of spite because he didn't receive the financial support he expected. ASW seems to be an example of evolving the story that existed in the previous games and I'm interested to see where it is going.
Exactly, as I have said many times my husband has many faults. But he has never given up.
As you said, one progresses and grows from one's mistakes.
How many of you use Daz? Do you know how much a computer costs to get the renderings right? (At least I speak for Italy, maybe in your country it costs very little).
All the resources of its supporters have gone into equipment.
Also, I want to make you think about something.
My husband could have disappeared and opened a new Patreon page posing as a new DEV but he didn't do that.
So I can certainly agree with you that you may like our sotire or renderings but certainly not that my husband abandoned you fans.
Let's put it this way, it was an accident of fate.

Message for Stefano.
I love you so much your Luana.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
pointless...please do research of market before investing money and time....last my coment here....gl

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
A bit of advice that I would perhaps offer to the devs. Whilst I appreciate that making any updates does take time maybe hold back on some content for each of the next few updates so that you can build a gap of one or two updates in the bank so to speak, this way at least if during the making of a future update, progress slows down for what ever reason then you have a little breathing space with a couple of updates that are already made but not yet released....

What I am trying to say is, (although very badly) We now have part one.... In an ideal world you would already have updates 2 and 3 already made and ready for release while working on update number 4. Once update 4 is ready, then release update 2..... This way if for example you have a problem while making update 5, you still have update 3 in the bank, that you can release a month after update 2. Therefore updates are being released on a regular basis.... This will also create the impression that the dev is consistent with releases.

I'm not saying that we expect a update every month, because I do think this is somewhat unrealistic when the game gets bigger and therefor more work is needed. If the devs commit themselves to and update every 2 months then what I say above allows this schedule to be kept

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
A bit of advice that I would perhaps offer to the devs. Whilst I appreciate that making any updates does take time maybe hold back on some content for each of the next few updates so that you can build a gap of one or two updates in the bank so to speak, this way at least if during the making of a future update, progress slows down for what ever reason then you have a little breathing space with a couple of updates that are already made but not yet released....

What I am trying to say is, (although very badly) We now have part one.... In an ideal world you would already have updates 2 and 3 already made and ready for release while working on update number 4. Once update 4 is ready, then release update 2..... This way if for example you have a problem while making update 5, you still have update 3 in the bank, that you can release a month after update 2. Therefore updates are being released on a regular basis.... This will also create the impression that the dev is consistent with releases.

I'm not saying that we expect a update every month, because I do think this is somewhat unrealistic when the game gets bigger and therefor more work is needed. If the devs commit themselves to and update every 2 months then what I say above allows this schedule to be kept
Yes, you said something very right I think we will do that.
At least you take the ride of having constant updates.
That's good.
A big hug from your Luana.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
but this is a complete diferent story to scandal,and for me that was top notch of a vn storywise and rendering but i can understand that sometimes our view and the dev mind there are 2 completely diferent things and to those two come togheter is almost impossible eve with the dev trying to apply the fans ideas or kinks with polls ,etc.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Yes, you said something very right I think we will do that.
At least you take the ride of having constant updates.
That's good.
A big hug from your Luana.
As much as I would like to take credit for that being my idea, It wasn't. I saw it written on another thread and thought that it was good advice and IF I ever created my own storey/game it would be what I would try to do.

4rotciv8

Aug 18, 2022

Exclusive image.
Hello friends, this is yourLuana speaking.
Here we are at the Monday appointment.
So what do you think of the new game?
Did you enjoy it?
Have you started to get attached to any of the characters?
Sandra ( Protagonist) Mother and Wife
Paolo Husband of Sandra
Veronica and Alessio. ( Children.)
Then we have Edmond. Antoine and Adreienne and finally Adele.
Which of these characters do you like best?
Next week I will talk in detail about Edmond and Antoine and explain in advance what they are about and what they do in life.

I am including in this post an exclusive image of the next chapter.

A kiss from your Luana.
hopefully a veronica,alessio and sandra route exclusively !!????

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes it is planned but not immediately of course.
Saw this on Latest Updates.
Hot Milf ... check
Hot daughter ... check
son that looks like a tween with a retarded haircut ... grrr, but not a dealbreaker
Women don't mind being naked in front of each other ... looking promising ...
Got to the forced scene with the hubby ... damnit! Now I have to stop playing.

Doesn't look like a lesbian route is possible, so unless that changes, I'll have to pass.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I really wish in games like this if they were going to have it be 99% story/dialog that the dialog not be so badly broken as far as sentence structure and what not. If you aren't going to care if its understandable then don't have so damn much of it. The game looked promising until I started reading the boring, broken and way to much dialog.

Reactions: bigphil963

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I really wish in games like this if they were going to have it be 99% story/dialog that the dialog not be so badly broken as far as sentence structure and what not. If you aren't going to care if its understandable then don't have so damn much of it. The game looked promising until I started reading the boring, broken and way to much dialog.
I can't understand it, but thanks for your feedback.
May I know what country you are from?

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes