• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi guys, this is your Luana speaking.

I feel on top of the world today.
The survey is going very well and I thank all those who are supporting me to get on with my story.
A kiss to you all.
Luana. :love:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
If they say this game is like AWAM. Ask them what is that???
AWAM imitates ideas too, he is not original. (All the originals don't even get credits for what they do)
But i respect AWAM cuz he is a clean artist . He learned & improved.
The ones who are saying this game it's like AWAM, needs to grow up.
Yeah I played through AWAM, because the dev made a game that kept it interesting and didn't force you to go through a ton of crappy dialogue to get anywhere.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Yeah I played through AWAM, because the dev made a game that kept it interesting and didn't force you to go through a ton of crappy dialogue to get anywhere.
Hi I'm Stefano yes Lust&Passion is very good at this that's why I admire him so much.
My style and Luana's style are different though, we like to let you into the daily life of the characters.
However, also thanks to your advice we will try to improve and from the next episode we hope you will enjoy it.

Reactions: Jungles70

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Your pennies are more than appreciated in fact I have found great friends on this site.
Dirty Animal
latex lvr
angels mazzon
ant007
Darax
and many others.

You have to bear in mind that behind your monitor there is a physical person with their own strengths and weaknesses and, above all, their own ecominical and family problems.
I always hear about my two abandoned games but no one has told me:
FUCK YOU'RE STILL HERE. AHAHAH
It's not important how many times you fall in life, what's important is that you always try to get back up.
It's not a flaw to have flaws what's important is to never give up on your dream.
(A hug to grandpa lele, a Sicilian man I met on this site, who lost his dream. Rest in peace my friend).
FUCK YOU'RE STILL HERE.... Now that sentence is no longer true :)
Sympathies and you're loss

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Your pennies are more than appreciated in fact I have found great friends on this site.
Dirty Animal
latex lvr
angels mazzon
ant007
Darax
and many others.

You have to bear in mind that behind your monitor there is a physical person with their own strengths and weaknesses and, above all, their own ecominical and family problems.
I always hear about my two abandoned games but no one has told me:
FUCK YOU'RE STILL HERE. AHAHAH
It's not important how many times you fall in life, what's important is that you always try to get back up.
It's not a flaw to have flaws what's important is to never give up on your dream.
(A hug to grandpa lele, a Sicilian man I met on this site, who lost his dream. Rest in peace my friend).
I have nothing against you, but the list of unfriendly people is not short either :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kokos94

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Luana my love where are you now that you are down to three stars? Ahahahah
Give him a few minutes and he'll be fine.
Anyway I thank all of you and also the Trolls because it was a particularly pleasant moment to see my wife getting passionate about something that initially made me feel like a pervert ahahahah
When I first met this site I was hiding today F95 has become our second home eheheh
So however things go
Thank you all..
Now I'm going to do some rendering bye.

Stefano: Luana love but where are you?
Luana: Here is Luana's voicemail leave your message after the beep..BIP..
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Hey Luana and Stefano,

Don't let any negativity put you off doing what you want to do. Sometimes people need to leave something behind, and remake them from scratch in their new vision to be happy with it. Sure there's problems with some of the spellings and stuff, but it's not a huge issue, and you have a proof-reader now. Keep it up (y)

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Hey Luana and Stefano,

Don't let any negativity put you off doing what you want to do. Sometimes people need to leave something behind, and remake them from scratch in their new vision to be happy with it. Sure there's problems with some of the spellings and stuff, but it's not a huge issue, and you have a proof-reader now. Keep it up (y)
what is you're signature from?

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Bravo. I rated 4 because it deserves motivation.

Any other 1 rate star is burner account of W&M retards. They just troll any other game because they cant stand facts bout their crappy empty no content 9 years old W&M
A lot of ratings are pointless, it's like watching a trailer for a movie and giving a rating

Reactions: sava75

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
A lot of ratings are pointless, it's like watching a trailer for a movie and giving a rating
I don’t even think you should be allowed to rate a game after only 1 update, it’s not like you’re going to see much in a game to be able to give a fair rating anyway.
I havnt rated the game yet and will wait until atleast the next update, it’s only fair

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I don’t even think you should be allowed to rate a game after only 1 update, it’s not like you’re going to see much in a game to be able to give a fair rating anyway.
I havnt rated the game yet and will wait until atleast the next update, it’s only fair
Agree, and it shouldn't vote anybody without being members of this forum less then a month and have less then 50 massages. There are people who register only to trash an game, and then not coming back ever again. Probably create few accounts.
For demos/first release should be not for voting, agree. After 2 updates should be voting.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes