3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I'm going to try this, if it doesn't involve her looking at the camera and saying "I am A Seduced Wife" then I won't be happy.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
One question: have you already written the whole story and all the paths or you have a trace subject to modifications that is perhaps open to suggestions?

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
One question: have you already written the whole story and all the paths or you have a trace subject to modifications that is perhaps open to suggestions?
Hi I am Luana of course I am open to any suggestions.
In my head I already know what I want to do, but I'm open to advice and above all to discussing it with you.
A hug from your friend Luana.

LoneWolf37

May 24, 2022
Hi I am Luana of course I am open to any suggestions.
In my head I already know what I want to do, but I'm open to advice and above all to discussing it with you.
A hug from your friend Luana.

The only question that i have is, how frequent the updates will be? whats much we will wait?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
The only question that i have is, how frequent the updates will be? whats much we will wait?
It is a very difficult question to say exactly.
However, on our Patreon page you will find the progress of the game, which I update every Monday.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hello friend sorry I can't understand the question can you be more detailed thank you.
Sorry but with the translator I can't understand what you mean, thank you.
Luana.
The point is whether there will be a description of the character, e.g. Wife Sandra, 36 years old, etc. If we choose, for example, some choice with some character, e.g. Allesio -1, he receives a relationship point

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes