3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
I finally found time to play the game, so here I am to share my impressions.
It is still too early for a final assessment.
As for the story itself, it can be interesting, it just needs to be cleverly led to the end. Admittedly, there are a couple of illogicalities that I don't like. The first is Alessio. He looks like a child (relatively), acts like a child (jumps on the bed and a lot more) and he left his fiancee in Italy?!? The second thing is this last scene where Adele "kidnapped" her mother from some sex club and she is not angry with her because she had sex with her fiance but with her father, and she is protecting her mother. It's a bit confusing and illogical to me, but we'll see how the story develops in the future.
Incest is not my thing so I have avoided it (and will in the future). I prefer hardcore stories like "Wife at all costs", but that's just personal preference.

P.S. Sandra looks very hot in the preview with those stockings. I hope she will do something sexy with those feet. :love:

I wish the devs the best of luck in making this game.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
D03964C6-8B33-4851-8156-3F559923A5FC.gif
oh yeah here come the movers to take care of all of Sandra’s needs

unlocked

Hello this is your Luana speaking.
Today the movers arrived, as you can see from this picture.
I bet you are looking forward to the new episode, right?
And you are right to be so anxious there will be many sensual scenes and very provocative dialogues.
In the next episode I want to show you a woman who after eighteen years of marriage questions her marital relationship and will do so by recalling six months earlier that her husband cheated on her.
In reality Sandra did not move to France to give Paolo a chance to make up for his mistake but we will slowly discover that she actually moved to France to give herself a chance.
Sandra met a man in Milan with whom she had an affair of passion and perversion and all this before Paolo betrayed Sandra's trust.
So if you accept her sins you will understand why she is doing this and I will take you to some very exciting scenes.
A kiss from your Luana.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2404814
oh yeah here come the movers to take care of all of Sandra’s needs

unlocked

And you are right to be so anxious there will be many sensual scenes and very provocative dialogues.
In the next episode I want to show you a woman who after eighteen years of marriage questions her marital relationship and will do so by recalling six months earlier that her husband cheated on her.
In reality Sandra did not move to France to give Paolo a chance to make up for his mistake but we will slowly discover that she actually moved to France to give herself a chance.
Sandra met a man in Milan with whom she had an affair of passion and perversion and all this before Paolo betrayed Sandra's trust.
So if you accept her sins you will understand why she is doing this and I will take you to some very exciting scenes.
A kiss from your Luana.
:ROFLMAO: This repair crew looks like Sandra's husband

• Haha
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No, Edmond is French, the movers are Italian eheheh.
In a few minutes I will insert the new image.
Edmond we'll find later will be the worker Antoine sends to fix the house.
So these movers are driving from Italy to France? Isn’t that like 15 hour trip? so then after they drive that long then they still have to unload a moving truck? hopefully Sandra lets them stay over in her room with the door locked :love:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
So these movers are driving from Italy to France? Isn’t that like 15 hour trip? so then after they drive that long then they still have to unload a moving truck? hopefully Sandra lets them stay over in her room with the door locked :love:
If you choose the right path in the evening Sandra will get drunk.
And the movers ...Oops....

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If you choose the right path in the evening Sandra will get drunk.
And the movers ...Oops....
And thank you for this bonus teaser

Unlocked
For Mike
It seems to me that our friend Mike has asked for a new image.
Could I not indulge him? I should say not.
Here is the new image from a new perspective.
Let me know if you like it.
Kisses from your Luana.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019

unlocked

A kiss from your Luana.
Am I interpreting that right... That Sandra herself had an affair before her husband did?

Reactions: Sadowdark
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes