3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

unlocked
When memories resurface /Cuando resurgen los recuerdos/Wenn Erinnerungen auftauchen
It can be dangerous to remember one's past.
:unsure: Who is this mystery guy, could he be Sandra's boyfriend? Maybe Sandra works in that for adults? They look like they're in some adult club. Sandra looks like a dominated submissive. Are his hands behind his back or are they tied? Do they open the door to someone? is it a couple what daughter does not want to let her father talk to her mother?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
:unsure: Who is this mystery guy, could he be Sandra's boyfriend? Maybe Sandra works in that for adults? They look like they're in some adult club. Sandra looks like a dominated submissive. Are his hands behind his back or are they tied? Do they open the door to someone? is it a couple what daughter does not want to let her father talk to her mother?
So many question marks, so few answers. Even less then few... We could ask Luana or Stefano, but I doubt they will whisper us the answer. Even if we say preeeetyyyy pleeeeaseeee... :ROFLMAO:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
So many question marks, so few answers. Even less then few... We could ask Luana or Stefano, but I doubt they will whisper us the answer. Even if we say preeeetyyyy pleeeeaseeee... :ROFLMAO:
Hello someone called me apparently.
Hi guys this is your Luana speaking.
I have read what you have written in fact there are a lot of question marks apparently eheheh
Who is that guy? A real bad guy ( In every sense of the word.) ahahahah
That guy's name is Luca and it's actually his fault that Sandra is in France.
As for where I am, I can tell you that I'm in a very peculiar club. .
In the next episode I'll let you know what happened in Sandra's past and leave a veil of mystery about who Luca really is.
I won't tell you much about Luca in the next episode but there will be an image that will make you realise who he really is, but please when you understand, scare yourself ahahahah..

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Really liked this one, didn't expect that much from a .1. Updates every other month "ish"?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
You will see this image in the third chapter/Questa immagini la vedrai nel terzo capitolo/Verá esta imagen en el tercer capítulo/Sie werden dieses Bild im dritten Kapitel sehen
Hello friends and happy Monday to everyone.
Today I want to show you an image from the third episode.
That's right you got it right practically the second chapter is finished.
We're just fixing a few images and finishing the translation.
So by the end of the month the second instalment will arrive, which is actually quite short, 300 renderings.
Why such a small content?
Simple because there's some big news soon.
But I don't want to tell you about that now, we'll deal with it at the beginning of April.
However, you must be happy anyway because. Forty scenes are already ready for the third episode, which will be very long.
A kiss from your Luana.
(So what happened to Sandra’s top, or maybe something spilled on it?)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hello someone called me apparently.
Hi guys this is your Luana speaking.
I have read what you have written in fact there are a lot of question marks apparently eheheh
Who is that guy? A real bad guy ( In every sense of the word.) ahahahah
That guy's name is Luca and it's actually his fault that Sandra is in France.
As for where I am, I can tell you that I'm in a very peculiar club. .
In the next episode I'll let you know what happened in Sandra's past and leave a veil of mystery about who Luca really is.
I won't tell you much about Luca in the next episode but there will be an image that will make you realise who he really is, but please when you understand, scare yourself ahahahah..
Maybe Luca is some gangster or a pimp ?

Reactions: rudy007

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Unlocked
You will see this image in the third chapter/Questa immagini la vedrai nel terzo capitolo/Verá esta imagen en el tercer capítulo/Sie werden dieses Bild im dritten Kapitel sehen
Hello friends and happy Monday to everyone.
Today I want to show you an image from the third episode.
That's right you got it right practically the second chapter is finished.
We're just fixing a few images and finishing the translation.
So by the end of the month the second instalment will arrive, which is actually quite short, 300 renderings.
Why such a small content?
Simple because there's some big news soon.
But I don't want to tell you about that now, we'll deal with it at the beginning of April.
However, you must be happy anyway because. Forty scenes are already ready for the third episode, which will be very long.
A kiss from your Luana.
(So what happened to Sandra’s top, or maybe something spilled on it?)
:ROFLMAO: An employee whom Sandra hugged to her chest and sang him a lullaby. He drooled Sandra's clothes

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
owh i really think you should back to wife at all cost instead, the plot twist bettter then this one

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi and congratulations on your new game Lucrezia&Augusto
I have a question,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello friend, it's Luana.
I left a small trace in the first episode.
Surely you intercepted it.
In fact, I'm going to open a road where you can find that kind of trail.
Of course Sandra will do it to save her marriage and it will be seen as a choice on your part to stimulate the relationship between Sandra and Paolo.
A hug from your Luana.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello friend, it's Luana.
I left a small trace in the first episode.
Surely you intercepted it.
In fact, I'm going to open a road where you can find that kind of trail.
Of course Sandra will do it to save her marriage and it will be seen as a choice on your part to stimulate the relationship between Sandra and Paolo.
A hug from your Luana.
Nice, I am happy to hear that there will be a route for that. Looking forward see those interesting scenes :)

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes