3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Yes, exactly.
HMMM

Not sure how I feel about that bombshell. I could get my head around her revenge cheating on the hubby but now that she herself has cheated and before the husband, is a bit hypocritical of Sandra to give him such a hard time.
Now I hope that he finds out and kicks her cheating ass to the curb. I hate double standards....
Why does she think that it is ok for her to cheat but not the husband?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
HMMM

Not sure how I feel about that bombshell. I could get my head around her revenge cheating on the hubby but now that she herself has cheated and before the husband, is a bit hypocritical of Sandra to give him such a hard time.
Now I hope that he finds out and kicks her cheating ass to the curb. I hate double standards....
Didn’t he cheat on her with her bestfriend though? That’s like a stab in the heart then if you cheat with random stranger

Reactions: rudy007

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Didn’t he cheat on her with her bestfriend though? That’s like a stab in the heart then if you cheat with random stranger
I'm not saying that what he did was right... I'm just saying that she can hardly talk as she cheated on him before his affair. At least he came clean about it which to me proves that it was a genuine mistake on his part but she has no such clear conscience and looks like she will do it again so therefore she has no regret about the first affair where as the husband does and is trying his best to make up for it and regain her trust

Reactions: simple_human

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
HMMM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's fair enough, But is it not hypocritical of Sandra to give the husband such a hard time over his affair when she is not squeaky clean. The husband didn't have to come clean about his affair but he did which show genuine remorse from his part. She hasn't come clean ( she could have come clean when he admitted his affair ) so therefore has no remorse for her affair regardless of the reason's for it and will probably do it again.... I question how a marriage like that can survive... Certain dynamics will have to change, Either Paolo becomes a willing and pathetic cuck or they have an open marriage.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
That's fair enough, But is it not hypocritical of Sandra to give the husband such a hard time over his affair when she is not squeaky clean. The husband didn't have to come clean about his affair but he did which show genuine remorse from his part. She hasn't come clean ( she could have come clean when he admitted his affair ) so therefore has no remorse for her affair regardless of the reason's for it and will probably do it again.... I question how a marriage like that can survive... Certain dynamics will have to change, Either Paolo becomes a willing and pathetic cuck or they have an open marriage.
Of course I have not told you about a crucial passage this so as not to spoil your enjoyment of watching the play.
In fact, Sandra is happily surprised when Paolo tells Sandra that he has betrayed her and this is what saved their marriage.
But it is complicated to explain in this discussion.
What I hope is that she manages to express this well.
But you can only judge that by watching the game.
A kiss from Stefano and Luana.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
And the movers are in the house :love:

A small gift for you. /Un piccolo regalo per te.Un pequeño regalo para ti./Ein kleines Geschenk für dich.
Hello friends, this is your Luana speaking.
Today I want to share this image with you all.
What do you think of it?
A hug from your Luana.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Of course I have not told you about a crucial passage this so as not to spoil your enjoyment of watching the play.
In fact, Sandra is happily surprised when Paolo tells Sandra that he has betrayed her and this is what saved their marriage.
But it is complicated to explain in this discussion.
What I hope is that she manages to express this well.
But you can only judge that by watching the game.
A kiss from Stefano and Luana.
only kiss i could ever afford and any news on update when cuming
and wallpapers would nice of protag

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Are you resting well on my tits? /Sei appoggiato bene sulle mie tette? ¿Descansas bien sobre mis tetas?
Something strange must have happened that morning.
How come Lucrezia seems so sweet to that man?
You will find out in the second episode.

(I hope that lucky bastard is tired from banging her all night long)
:love:

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes