3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Shouldn't that be "Patreon release" instead? If it's released only for Patreon subscribers then it's not for public.
Yeah she answered my question and I realized we had different definitions of "public release". Oh well, second to last tier gets it three weeks after release, not sure if there's a public after that or not.

Reactions: pcaf

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the game. One thing, though, is that the dialogue says "story" like a narrator is speaking, not Sandra, but it's from her perspective. If a game is going to have a narrator, it should be a third voice.

(storia, in this case, is the "Narrator.")
Example:
storia" It was not like me to approach a stranger in such a dangerous way.
storia" I seemed almost enraptured by his beautiful blue eyes and lavender scent.

storia" It was not like her to approach a stranger in such a dangerous way.
storia" She seemed almost enraptured by his beautiful blue eyes and lavender scent.

(lavender scent :unsure: how about manly scent)

Just some thoughts.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I like the game. One thing, though, is that the dialogue says "story" like a narrator is speaking, not Sandra, but it's from her perspective. If a game is going to have a narrator, it should be a third voice.

(storia, in this case, is the "Narrator.")
Example:
storia" It was not like me to approach a stranger in such a dangerous way.
storia" I seemed almost enraptured by his beautiful blue eyes and lavender scent.

storia" It was not like her to approach a stranger in such a dangerous way.
storia" She seemed almost enraptured by his beautiful blue eyes and lavender scent.

(lavender scent :unsure: how about manly scent)

Just some thoughts.
Hello friend, it's Luana.
I actually understood Narrator as Sandra telling her story.
Amanda also pointed this out to me and we are changing to improve this dialogue.
Luana.png

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hello friend, it's Luana.
I actually understood Narrator as Sandra telling her story.
Amanda also pointed this out to me, and we are changing to improve this dialogue.
Hey, Thanks for the response. I think having a Narrator is less confusing or maybe explain at the start of the game what
''story" is in terms of the game. but since you have Sandra also having inner thoughts, I think players expect a narrator.

I hope for much success in the game. :giggle:

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes