3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ASeducedWife-0.1.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I've felt uneasy since I read about Luca and that she's already been seduced, honestly we should've known that from the beginning since it creates a different feel for the story and the player. I guess I have to wonder how much of that "flashback" storyline is going to be forced. We've had choices for everything up to this point, so hopefully that continues.

Reactions: .Septic.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Seduced... it implies some kind of strong connection with the husband and some third party to trying to break it...

but this woman kiss son and daughter like drinking water.. it doesn't seem that is a "psychological" erotic game lol.

Anyway.. let's see how it goes... at some point I hope to see Jerome appearing.. and terminate as everybody expected.

Unfortunately this dev, is factually unreliable.. two project abandoned with different excuses.. let's see if he will deliver something this time

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
When you celebrate Easter, I wish everybody who celebrate it Happy Easter!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
There is NTR in this game?
I would say towards the husband according to one of the choices, so with a female protagonist it's technically not ntr but the dialogue surrounding that choice was weird so I'm not sure what to think of the possibility in this yet.. after making that choice she tells him how much she enjoyed him cumming in her mouth, he apologizes and she says she wants it more and that she can't live without it or some shit...

I guess if you as the wife like the son and catch the son feeling up the daughter then maybe that's potentially labeled as ntr LMAO

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I would say towards the husband according to one of the choices, so with a female protagonist it's technically not ntr but the dialogue surrounding that choice was weird so I'm not sure what to think of the possibility in this yet.. after making that choice she tells him how much she enjoyed him cumming in her mouth, he apologizes and she says she wants it more and that she can't live without it or some shit...

I guess if you as the wife like the son and catch the son feeling up the daughter then maybe that's potentially labeled as ntr LMAO
NTR is not subjective, it's a genre. But yeah it's not the same when you play it from the female perspective.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
NTR is not subjective, it's a genre. But yeah it's not the same when you play it from the female perspective.
Hmm I don't know. I think any content where the purpose is to invoke an emotional response then it is definitely subjective. For example if I don't care about a character and the ntr is focused around her that's not really ntr to me so I don't know how it would be categorized at that point. That's something I've been curious about before as there are many situations like that in games I've come across.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hmm I don't know. I think any content where the purpose is to invoke an emotional response then it is definitely subjective. For example if I don't care about a character and the ntr is focused around her that's not really ntr to me so I don't know how it would be categorized at that point. That's something I've been curious about before as there are many situations like that in games I've come across.
NTR is not really subjective. By common definition it's when any female, spouse, girlfriend, sister, mom, childhood friend, etc is manipulated, blackmailed, raped or coerced into sex they otherwise wouldn't do. The standard trope from there is they get more blackmailed or 'corrupted' becasuse of a magic dick, usually larger than normal sized, or they realize they 'like' being degraded, humiliated, etc and begin to willingly start participating. If the story is told from a male perspective it'f often the husband, bnoyfriend, friend, brother, son, etc of the female who is being manipulated and the female basically belittles, betrays or emasculates the guy by saying the person who was degrading them is better than the male MC. If the story is told from a female perspective it's the woman who is being manipulatred and typically goes into her changing thoughts , which start with denial, and then eventual capitulation and enjoyment with being treated "the NTR way", and liking and participating willing in things.

NTR is a power fantast genre. Usually guys who like it like toimagine themselves as the male who is doing the power play, or the imagine themselves as the 'victim' If it's women (as a guy I'm guessing here) they like the loss of control and 'freedom' of being able to indulge into what can be consider 'slut/whore' behavior but it not "be their fault because they were being forced", etc, etc.

So by these definitions, any time a female MC is too stupid to not avoid a situation that they should KNOW will end poorly, like giving in to what's considered 'stupid blackmail' and then gives the blackmailer REAL blackmail material that would really hurt their life, not just what they think is bad, it's NTR. The player may not see it that way, but that's what it is. Now a main thing with NTR is that it's supposed to evoke negative emotional responses, and if the female is just a slut or idiot then it's hard to have that connection there.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I strongly disagree. It is not NTR unless you are put in the position of the person whose significant other is being seduced. I think it is possible to have NTR in a female MC game, but only if the game spends time making you sympathize with the betrayed husband/boyfriend.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes