3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I even donated Wife at All Costs. But, alas!
So you didn't read my husband's message that he was funded for next year?
He returns with a naturally less violent and much more erotic story.
He told my amrito to write to me privately and we will send you the link to the game as soon as it is broadcast.

durikz

Oct 25, 2020
So you didn't read my husband's message that he was funded for next year?
He returns with a naturally less violent and much more erotic story.
He told my amrito to write to me privately and we will send you the link to the game as soon as it is broadcast.
Are you talking about this game?
Or about something else?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I strongly disagree. It is not NTR unless you are put in the position of the person whose significant other is being seduced. I think it is possible to have NTR in a female MC game, but only if the game spends time making you sympathize with the betrayed husband/boyfriend.
It seems like the site goes back and forth on it. A Wife and Mother used to have the tag even though Sophia doesn't have sex with anyone but her husband and she is the protagonist. But since you could play as her horny son at one point and he wasn't the only one creeping on and groping her it necessitated being tagged as such. Then it disappeared but will likely return if Sophia ever has sex with a "bad guy." The disposition of the affair partner seems to be an important consideration as well. Then there is The Office Wife which is the polar opposite when it comes to how much sex Stacy is having. It has been and is still marked as netrorare even though the husband is just a supporting character at best. Same with both versions of Inside Jennifer. The consensus for the mods seems to be a female protagonist game can be considered NTR if they have a partner that they are cheating on and if it incorporates some of the common tropes and themes from the NTR genre. Where the conversation really gets messy is when it is incorporated into the incest genre with moms, sisters, aunts, cousins et al.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes