3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey everyone, I love the game.
I changed the font color of some of the characters.
Adele's was yellow and faded into the text box changed it to a medium purple.
Adrienne's was green. I change it to a rose/purple color. Women should have more feminine colors.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey everyone, I love the game.
I changed the font color of some of the characters.
Adele's was yellow and faded into the text box changed it to a medium purple.
Adrienne's was green. I change it to a rose/purple color. Women should have more feminine colors.
Thanks, yes, that yellow wasn't the best color. It should at least have some black outline. It was bad on bright background. Green was only little bit better. My eyes were burning.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yes, an outline would be a good alternative. but not for the green. :giggle: That had to go. :sneaky: This script also has some spelling and typo issues fixed.
I can understand the motive. But maybe the best would be two constant colors, one for MC, other color for others. but with outline. dark text, bright outline.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I can understand the motive.
I agree. The way characters' names and dialogue are done in games is kind of all over the place. Then you have the text box issues. I think Renpy should incorporate some kind of opacity function as a standard code besides the "H" button.
Are you liking the game? I really like Sandra, she has a natural beauty and an innocent personality.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I agree. The way characters' names and dialogue are done in games is kind of all over the place. Then you have the text box issues. I think Renpy should incorporate some kind of opacity function as a standard code besides the "H" button.
Are you liking the game? I really like Sandra, she has a natural beauty and an innocent personality.
and naïve personality

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I just finished it. One hour ago. There is an improvment to see. It's visible that this isn't dev's first ride. Only one thing stay the same, style. Luana and Stefano have such a unique style. Sandra is a beautiful MILF, her daughter is a beauty too. Personality is little bit tricky to say yet. After 4-5 episodes probably.
But, yes, game i really good, beautiful (female) characters, have no complains. They make a really good job.
Thanks for your changes too, it's now much easier on eyes.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi guys, it's Luana.
It's great to see you writing so much about my game.
I wanted to send a big kiss to all of you.
View attachment 2541230
Another great game by you two. Like I said, you should do something about this text color. It's tough to read. I feel like an old LED TV with burn in. When I close my eyes, I see yellow text. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:. I can understand what you're trying to do with all those text colors, but it's impossible to match text colors while background is changing. And, yes, text size could be for one click larger.
But, yeah, it's definitely one step better than your previous games. They were really good to. I wish you two luck with this one.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
About English. They moved from Italy to France. And expect them to speak perfect English? Those (Italian and French) are notorious for don't like to speak English. And truthful, most of them are bad in it. Good luck find french in Paris to (want) speak English. Most of them did learn it, but refuse to speak it. ;)
That means game is authentic too. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
An excellent point. Thank you.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes