3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Hello friends, are you ready to ride the rollercoaster?

Let me tell you a few things..

With the next chapter you will start to ride the roller coaster.

The story will take a very special turn, especially for those who like intrigue and mystery.

One of Luana and Amanda's goals is to get you excited with the writing as well so I hope you can follow the dialogue well.

Because you also follow the dialogue, right?

Since through the survey you asked to also show Sandra's past I decided to interpret it in my own way to give you strong emotions.

However, after the third chapter you'll have to help me understand if I'm doing my part well, because this novel is very special since I have to interpret the present and the past and I want you to follow the novel carefully to make sure that everything runs smoothly.

So you will have to help me.

Greetings from your friend Stefano.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Past and present a mixture of emotions./Passato e presente un miscuglio di emozioni./Pasado y presente una mezcla de emociones./Vergangenheit und Gegenwart - eine Mischung aus Emotionen.

Hello friends, this is your Luana speaking.
Here are some preview images of the next episode.

As Stefano mentioned in the previous post showing past and present is not very easy so at the end of the next episode we need to know if you like how we interpret the novel.

A hug from your Luana.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just saw you had a poll on whether or not to include her past, easy solution there if you want to satisfy both sides is to add a simple skip scene option. Was the poll even close? Felt like I was the only one that said anything about it.
Here were the results

Yes, show Sandra's past in detail
72%

No, focus on the present.
28%

Poll ended Apr 16, 2023
·
76 votes total

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Here were the results

Yes, show Sandra's past in detail
72%

No, focus on the present.
28%

Poll ended Apr 16, 2023
·
76 votes total
Thanks man.. *in detail*.. I was just thinking that one flashback for the womanizer who's name escapes me that was setting up the current situation. Oh well plenty of other games if I decide this one isn't for me.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Think that's a prerequisite for female protagonist games.. thought we might avoid that with a female developer but with Luca's storyline obviously not.
seems like it.. impulsive, lack of critical thinking. every female protag like to make bad decisions. :ROFLMAO:

Bgguyy1

Sep 15, 2022
If I could figure out how to attach the game I would just to see if anyone had time to port it to Android I really enjoyed the first part

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes