3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
very good size update, it seemed bigger than the last one and naughtier:love: ill put some pics in a spoiler folder if you want to se them. Remember when you play this update that alot of these images happened in her past
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are an evil tease making me want the update even more.;):sneaky::KEK::KEK::KEK:

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
Very nice update congratulations.
From what I have read on your personal patreon page, I seem to have understood that the first three chapters we have seen are from a film that you wanted to present to us as the beginning of the novel. Or am I wrong?

I only have one question in order to receive the answer I desire.
Are that boy and girl on the couch Sandra's real children?
Thank you

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Very nice update congratulations.
From what I have read on your personal patreon page, I seem to have understood that the first three chapters we have seen are from a film that you wanted to present to us as the beginning of the novel. Or am I wrong?

I only have one question in order to receive the answer I desire.
Are that boy and girl on the couch Sandra's real children?
Thank you
Can you share the links here?

Reactions: sisso69

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

News of Chapter 4 /News of Chapter 4./Noticias del capítulo 4./Neuigkeiten von Kapitel 4.
Dear friends, I am thrilled to be here today to share with you the fourth chapter of our exciting story. As your friend and narrator, Amanda, I want to explain the reason behind some plot twists that will completely overturn everything you have discovered so far.
Together with Luana, we have worked hard to provide you with an engaging and thrilling experience. We wanted to evoke two types of emotions in you: the intensity of the emotional-erotic aspect and the daringness of a more edgy plot. We aimed to make it as realistic as possible, so that you can immerse yourself in the story and live every moment in a captivating way.
Starting from the next chapter, we will explore new paths, such as Cuckolding and NTR. We will have the classic scenario of a husband getting excited by seeing his wife with other men, but also the female perspective, where an initially reluctant woman gradually lets herself go to her husband's fantasies about her. It will be an intriguing journey through desires and the complexities of relationships.
I would love to hear what you think about this direction. Does the idea of exploring these dynamics fascinate you? I ask you to keep an open mind and consider the nuances and depth that will characterize the novel. It will be an exciting journey, full of surprises and engaging plots.
It's important to emphasize that our novel will not focus solely on these themes. There will be many other paths to explore, which will keep you on the edge of your seat and make you feel alive.
I thank each one of you for the support and enthusiasm you have shown so far. You are the reason we continue to write and share these thrilling adventures. I can't wait to embark on this extraordinary journey together.
Thank you."
Amanda

P.S. I asked on Patreon when will the last update be released to the public, but havnt heard back yet

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020

News of Chapter 4 /News of Chapter 4./Noticias del capítulo 4./Neuigkeiten von Kapitel 4.
Dear friends, I am thrilled to be here today to share with you the fourth chapter of our exciting story. As your friend and narrator, Amanda, I want to explain the reason behind some plot twists that will completely overturn everything you have discovered so far.
Together with Luana, we have worked hard to provide you with an engaging and thrilling experience. We wanted to evoke two types of emotions in you: the intensity of the emotional-erotic aspect and the daringness of a more edgy plot. We aimed to make it as realistic as possible, so that you can immerse yourself in the story and live every moment in a captivating way.
Starting from the next chapter, we will explore new paths, such as Cuckolding and NTR. We will have the classic scenario of a husband getting excited by seeing his wife with other men, but also the female perspective, where an initially reluctant woman gradually lets herself go to her husband's fantasies about her. It will be an intriguing journey through desires and the complexities of relationships.
I would love to hear what you think about this direction. Does the idea of exploring these dynamics fascinate you? I ask you to keep an open mind and consider the nuances and depth that will characterize the novel. It will be an exciting journey, full of surprises and engaging plots.
It's important to emphasize that our novel will not focus solely on these themes. There will be many other paths to explore, which will keep you on the edge of your seat and make you feel alive.
I thank each one of you for the support and enthusiasm you have shown so far. You are the reason we continue to write and share these thrilling adventures. I can't wait to embark on this extraordinary journey together.
Thank you."
Amanda

P.S. I asked on Patreon when will the last update be released to the public, but havnt heard back yet
Interesting.:Amore:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019

Es importante recalcar que nuestra novela no se centrará únicamente en estos temas. Habrá muchos otros caminos para explorar, que te mantendrán al borde de tu asiento y te harán sentir vivo.
Agradezco a cada uno de ustedes por el apoyo y el entusiasmo que han mostrado hasta ahora. Eres la razón por la que seguimos escribiendo y compartiendo estas emocionantes aventuras. No puedo esperar para embarcarme en este extraordinario viaje juntos.
Gracias."
amanda

PD: pregunté en Patreon cuándo se lanzará al público la última actualización, pero aún no he recibido respuesta.
[/CITA]
Interesting.:Amore:
Looking forward to seeing all those stories

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASeducedWife-0.1.75
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Seduced Wife [v0.1.75] [Stef Story]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
X0R Please update the OP.
It was already reported hours ago, to report games, go to the first page, select report then game update, then in other place the links, report filed. There just hasn't been anyone around to update the last few hours.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes