3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well... i was expecting a milquestoast mother gradually starts giving in to her horny son, this was a welcome surprise.

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Another soon to be abandoned project?
Why would I bother with another incomplete project?
The other 2 games seemed promising and got good rating, but you don't seem to care about finishing any of them.

Reactions: .Septic.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Another soon to be abandoned project?
Why would I bother with another incomplete project?
The other 2 games seemed promising and got good rating, but you don't seem to care about finishing any of them.
Hello, friend. What can I say? Let's hope it's not what you say.
Greetings from Luana.

Reactions: Jungles70

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hmm, very odd update.

Lot of content, but I feel like the dev ambitions are too high.
Sometime is better starting simple and then escalate in the plot. At the moment I cannot understand, if the story is interesting and worth to follow or is a wanna be masterpiece plot that will never materialise.

Only complain about the art...
Dick is too smooth almost "unreal"

1684663107088.png

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hmm, very odd update.

Lot of content, but I feel like the dev ambitions are too high.
Sometime is better starting simple and then escalate in the plot. At the moment I cannot understand, if the story is interesting and worth to follow or is a wanna be masterpiece plot that will never materialise.

Only complain about the art...
Dick is too smooth almost "unreal"

View attachment 2638587
Hello friend, I'm Luana.
I'm responding to your post to tell you that Stefano, Amanda, and I have high expectations for this project. We hope that the expectations will be exceptional. Of course, we'll have to see if we're capable.
Nevertheless, the beauty lies in trying in life.
That being said, we truly hope to succeed and finish this novel.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
On the positive side, in contrast to the others abandoned projects, there seem to be a cohesion in the story. However sometimes it felt that it lack transitions between scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's still too early, but the story seem to be interesting.

On the more neutral side, the siblings relations seems rushed. They go from one end to the other, again, without transitions, just like this.
Also, the English can be improved even more (there is still some options in Italian: "insisti per sapere", when Veronica is in Mc's room). Sometimes it break the immersion. It would be nice if the devs give the option to play in Italian, just as other devs do with their native language, seeing the fact that they code in their mother tongue.

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
loving this keep it up looking forward to more one of my favorites :love:(y)
Thank you, it's gratifying to know that there's someone who encourages us to move forward and doesn't just focus on the past. I appreciate your support. A warm hug from your friend, Luana.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
On the positive side, in contrast to the others abandoned projects, there seem to be a cohesion in the story. However sometimes it felt that it lack transitions between scenes.

On the more neutral side, the siblings relations seems rushed. They go from one end to the other, again, without transitions, just like this.
Also, the English can be improved even more (there is still some options in Italian: "insisti per sapere", when Veronica is in Mc's room). Sometimes it break the immersion. It would be nice if the devs give the option to play in Italian, just as other devs do with their native language, seeing the fact that they code in their mother tongue.
Hi friend, it's Luana. Thank you for your advice; we will treasure it.
A big hug from all of us.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019

Exactly is a clue.

Aug 19, 2022
Very nice and promising game, keep up the good work! I'm Italian too,and I'm glad to see that people from my country can develop such a great game. One of the best I played so far.
I like the cuckold\NTR root and i'm really liking the path with Luigi (mover's son) because I'm really into MILF/younger boy thing, in Italy we have a lot of old movies where a mature woman takes virginity of young boys, maybe for this reason i really love this fetish. So, I hope Sandra will "teach" something about sex to Luigi in the future.
For the other part of the game, I don't really like the mistress\slave thing but I respect other people festishes and I undestand that this game has to please a lot of people, not only people with my same fetishes.
Complimenti per il vostro lavoro, Stef e Luana, e aspetto con ansia i vostri aggiornamenti in futuro, soprattutto per la storia tra Sandra e Luigi. Un saluto.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes