3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

QinXuoh

Apr 28, 2019
The character in This game like a mother and wife, I hope this story is different and the new tag is added soon

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
As I am helping with the English grammar changes in this game I get the update a few days before it's official release so I can't really remember what specific choices lead to what. If I remember correctly I think it was in the previous update when mom and daughter were chatting in the daughters room.

I do agree though it would have been nice to have a choice to call the daughters bluff and explain that if she did tell the dad, the daughter would then be responsible for the break up of the family. Flip the coin so to speak.
I remember The daughter blackmailing her mom going back to the “Scandal” game. Where she wanted to dress her like a prostitute and drop her off on the street corner. It never got that far before the game was shutdown by Patreon police though. There are choices to make in this game (not many, but some) not sure why people are saying it’s kinetic novel which has no choices and you just read and watch

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

unlocked
New image./ New image./Nueva imagen / Neues Bild
Hi friends, it's your host Luana speaking. Today, I'm giving you a sneak peek of an exciting image from the fourth episode. I'm sure this surprise will leave you speechless!
(Not sure why mom is wearing crocs, nothing sexy about those plastic shoes :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

unlocked
Hi friends, it's your host Luana speaking. Today, I'm giving you a sneak peek of an exciting image from the fourth episode. I'm sure this surprise will leave you speechless!
She wants to snap his neck :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
wow this toke a 180 grade around completely from a sexy vn to a non choices freaking kinectic novel ....what a shame
This recent episode has been a downer for me, as it lacked a lot in player agency and forced plenty of content on me that simply doesn't mesh with what I consider hot or arousing.
Initially, the game allowed me a choice in many aspects. But this last update I suddenly had to endure...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...which, if anything, kills the mood for me. Having to sit through that with no agency is perfect 'bonerkill' - whatever the game archieved previously is killed off by that.

I would very much encourage you make sure that the participation in fetishes and picking out partners for sex does always involve player agency. If these events have been the result of previous choices, then please look into foreshadowing/telegraphing what individual choices are about in a better way.
you do realize that everything that happened at the mirage club with Miranda was in the past right? That’s why we don’t have choices to make cause it already happened. These are flashbacks of what she has gone through, only thing dev could have done is added a skip scene warning if you don’t want to see foot fetish of 2 girls

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hello friends, it's Luana. I have read what you wrote and I have taken notes, hehehe.
I genuinely appreciate your comments and opinions about what I have created. I understand that there may be differing views, but I am happy to be here discussing my game with you in a professional and friendly manner.
I am committed to giving my best to continue delivering emotions that can please all of you. I realize that it won't be easy and there may be challenges along the way, but I am determined to move forward for all those who love what I do.
Sending you a big hug and thanking you for your constant support. You are truly amazing!
With affection, your friend Luana.
Luana.png

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019

unlocked
(Not sure why mom is wearing crocs, nothing sexy about those plastic shoes :ROFLMAO: )
Darling, it's evident that you're not a woman, eheheheh. At a certain age, comfort becomes a priority, ahahahahah. A kiss from your friend Luana.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Darling, it's evident that you're not a woman, eheheheh. At a certain age, comfort becomes a priority, ahahahahah. A kiss from your friend Luana.
Maybe I’m just bias cause I can’t wear them, they give me blisters. But pretty sure if you did a poll on what type of foot wear Sandra should wear, high heels or peep toe wedged sandals, or little heeled booties, even barefoot would win over crocs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hello friends, it's Luana. I have read what you wrote and I have taken notes, hehehe.
I genuinely appreciate your comments and opinions about what I have created. I understand that there may be differing views, but I am happy to be here discussing my game with you in a professional and friendly manner.
I am committed to giving my best to continue delivering emotions that can please all of you. I realize that it won't be easy and there may be challenges along the way, but I am determined to move forward for all those who love what I do.
Sending you a big hug and thanking you for your constant support. You are truly amazing!
With affection, your friend Luana.
View attachment 2641871
I think they want more choices added to the game, especially if it’s something that happened in the past or a flashback memory that we have no control over. Maybe put in a warning, if you don’t want to see femdom or foot fetish scene or something else, then press this button to skip it, otherwise sit back and enjoy it
IMG_1806.jpeg
:ROFLMAO:

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Ok, I saw a lot of weird writing over the years in these games, but this choice is probably the most random thing ever. The daughter of the MC will be a completly different character depending on if you open the door or ask first what she wants
If the MC opens the door, the daughter will be a really evil bitch who tries to embaress and blackmail her mom. If the MC ask what she wants, the daughter will be an innocent, curious mommy-girl, who is fascinated with her mothers breasts.

choice.JPG

I kinda like the game, but this choice was just WTF?!

Morho

May 16, 2023
Ok, I saw a lot of weird writing over the years in these games, but this choice is probably the most random thing ever. The daughter of the MC will be a completly different character depending on if you open the door or ask first what she wants
If the MC opens the door, the daughter will be a really evil bitch who tries to embaress and blackmail her mom. If the MC ask what she wants, the daughter will be an innocent, curious mommy-girl, who is fascinated with her mothers breasts.

View attachment 2641980

I kinda like the game, but this choice was just WTF?!
probably need start new game or remake?

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes