3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
With her current approach to development - never! Day 13 she is already doing 1.5-2 years. And it will still be done for 0.5-1 year. Total 1 game day: 2-3 years of development. She still has 17 days to go. 17*2=34 (17*3=51). What is better, 51 or 34 years old? :LOL:
In 20 years she will be an old woman and not interested in any kind of sex! :LOL:
In addition, in 5-10 years the style and appearance of this game will be hopelessly outdated. And she will have to redo it again to new standards. True, for the past 2 years she has been trying to find an artist to help herself, but so far without success.
I think the plot is turning out perfectly, and it takes the right timing to achieve sex scenes and quality. As Lust wrote on her Patreon page, she wanted to create a classy erotic novel, so it's only natural that it doesn't fall into banality and that it takes more time to get to the point. It's the right thing for a developer, in fact, this tendency to rush too fast. I have it too, and I've been told by my friends that I make mistakes because of it.

Reactions: hzjujk

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
With her current approach to development - never! Day 13 she is already doing 1.5-2 years. And it will still be done for 0.5-1 year. Total 1 game day: 2-3 years of development. She still has 17 days to go. 17*2=34 (17*3=51). What is better, 51 or 34 years old? :LOL:
In 20 years she will be an old woman and not interested in any kind of sex! :LOL:
In addition, in 5-10 years the style and appearance of this game will be hopelessly outdated. And she will have to redo it again to new standards. True, for the past 2 years she has been trying to find an artist to help herself, but so far without success.
Did L$P get a sex change? I thought L$P was a he, you keep saying she (which means female) :ROFLMAO:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Well I liked the opposite while Neil’s hot wife Amber was jerking off Dylan under the table right across from Neil and Sam and Amber was getting fingered at same time. (But I remember in “Scandal” you got permission from L$P to use screenshot from AWAM that showed Ellie and Sophia in the shower washing each other. I think Sandra’s daughter was showing her the AWAM game
Yes exactly, Lust is always very kind to me and I was honoured to have included a picture of him in Scandal.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
OK, I admit that the images are very beautiful and suggestive between SophIa and Dylan but I think she should have approached that approach differently.
It would have been nicer as far as I'm concerned if the blackmail had also been focused against her son, i.e. embarrassing her with her son.
I think that would have been more plausible.
What do you think?
would make more sense than the stupid student blackmailing her to do all sorts of non-story related things and were pointless at least to me they were i get it was to corrupt her but still was pointless to do for the story especially when it wont further my story of her because im skipping the future student blackmailing crap its stupid but yeah i agree with you could of went that way also but it is what it is . on a side noted though i did a complete new play through and i noticed that some things were taken out of the game or heavily edited so be sure to keep to keep eye on your saves .

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
would make more sense than the stupid student blackmailing her to do all sorts of non-story related things and were pointless at least to me they were i get it was to corrupt her but still was pointless to do for the story especially when it wont further my story of her because im skipping the future student blackmailing crap its stupid but yeah i agree with you could of went that way also but it is what it is . on a side noted though i did a complete new play through and i noticed that some things were taken out of the game or heavily edited so be sure to keep to keep eye on your saves .
That is, what has been changed?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
small things nothing much you have to play it for your self and you will see i cant remember it all until i start playing it again myself and i also recall seeing the actually changes in the Renders going from 720p to UHD or whatever but still is noticeable.
I will try to replay it with the next update.
Thanks for the heads-up.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
small things nothing much you have to play it for your self and you will see i cant remember it all until i start playing it again myself and i also recall seeing the actually changes in the Renders going from 720p to UHD or whatever but still is noticeable.
i know hes trying to put it on steam so he had to clean up alot, like shota had to go, they will look older, he also made sam and dylan look older or muscular now, not sure if the Jennifer rape scene got removed or not, but wouldnt be surprised if it did, even though it was optional and sophia could have stopped it instead of watching it. also dont know if you can have name brand items like Nike and other copyright items in your game on steam.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
i know hes trying to put it on steam so he had to clean up alot, like shota had to go, they will look older, he also made sam and dylan look older or muscular now, not sure if the Jennifer rape scene got removed or not, but wouldnt be surprised if it did, even though it was optional and sophia could have stopped it instead of watching it. also dont know if you can have name brand items like Nike and other copyright items in your game on steam.
So you are abandoning Patreon?

durikz

Oct 25, 2020
Sorry I need some proof to believe that, because everyone in AWAM thread agrees L$P is a man not woman, (it doesn’t bother me either way) just like to know for sure
In correspondence, I addressed her as a woman (including in German and Russian) and she did not correct me. But I'm not going to argue with you and prove it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020

Quick Poll / Sondaggio veloce/Encuesta rápida/Schnelle Übersicht
I don't want to spoil anything, but I would like to open a quick survey. I want to know which character you would like Sandra to have a secret relationship with among the following:
Before making your choice, I invite you to think of the above-listed characters as actors who are playing a movie with Sandra. Sandra has developed a sentimental bond with one of them. Who would you like that character to be?

Antoine
4%

Edmond
5%

Paul
2%

Andrew
4%

Louis
11%

Veronica
11%

Alexei
53%

Adrienne
0%

Adele
2%

Miranda
11%

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Well since who I'd like is strongly in the lead(Alessio) but my secondary option(Veronica) is tied for second. What can I say I'd like to keep the secret relationship in the family.;):sneaky::KEK:

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes