3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

IMG_1872.png

"With this image, Sandra begins to discover that her husband is excited by the idea that she is filming an erotic movie. The awareness of this fact starts to create a new dynamic in their relationship, leading Sandra to explore a more intense dimension of their bond." :love:

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
it started promising but goes irrational... could have been one of the good ones however no chance if it still keep on like this

Reactions: fishbrain

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
qqq.png

Hello friends, I'm Amanda.
Me and Luana occasionally enjoy creating surveys to keep you as updated as possible on our novel "UNA MOGLIE SEDOTTA" (A Seduced Wife).
We have created this fascinating female character, but we need a name for her.
Allow us to introduce you to this new important figure. She is the TATA (nanny) of Sandra's children and takes care of the family while Sandra is busy in the world of cinema. (We have created this character who will represent me. I have had some very unique experiences in Canada, so some scenes we propose are part of my personal life.)

A big hug from all of us: Amanda, Luana, Stefano.

s.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Here are two new images preview./ Ecco in anteprima due nuove immagini./ Aquí tienes dos nuevas imágenes en primicia./ Hier sind zwei neue Vorschau-Bilder.
Image 1: Description: "Alessio and Andreinne, the protagonists of 'Una moglie sedotta', immersed in a moment of intimacy and passion that will change the course of their lives. Get ready to be captivated by their captivating story! ❤ #SneakPeek #Novel #Passion"
Image 2: Description: "Sandra, a fascinating character, is accompanied by Amanda, a mysterious presence that will enrich the novel's plot. Are you ready to discover what fate has in store for these two women? #Teasers #Characters #Intrigue"
(I wonder if Adrienne is going to ask Alessio if he wants her to take his virginity or just be part of her next gangbang :ROFLMAO:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 2672341

Hello friends, I'm Amanda.
Me and Luana occasionally enjoy creating surveys to keep you as updated as possible on our novel "UNA MOGLIE SEDOTTA" (A Seduced Wife).
We have created this fascinating female character, but we need a name for her.
Allow us to introduce you to this new important figure. She is the TATA (nanny) of Sandra's children and takes care of the family while Sandra is busy in the world of cinema. (We have created this character who will represent me. I have had some very unique experiences in Canada, so some scenes we propose are part of my personal life.)

A big hug from all of us: Amanda, Luana, Stefano.

View attachment 2672342
Amanda é perfetto.
Amanda is the best option.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i am here for Sandra. damn she is fine. just please do us all a favor and make this bdsm shit avoidable. i have no interest in having a goddess like Sandra defiled by some deranged psychotic lesbo cunt.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
i am here for Sandra. damn she is fine. just please do us all a favor and make this bdsm shit avoidable. i have no interest in having a goddess like Sandra defiled by some deranged psychotic lesbo cunt.
Quiet as we have communicated on our patreon page.
Sandra is an actress and is starring in a TV series called A Seduced Wife.
So the tones will be much softer, and those who like some stronger ocsa will only be able to see it in the form of acting.

Stefano

• Love
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
"I don't want to give any spoilers, but I'll just say that in the upcoming future episodes, we will encounter some situations involving Sandra. To avoid confusion, let me describe below the names and roles of the characters involved in the game:

PAOLO: (Actor, plays Sandra's husband.)
ALESSIO: (Actor, plays Sandra's son.)
VERONICA: (Actress, plays Sandra's daughter.)
LUCA: (Actor.)
CLARA: (Actress.)
EDMOND: (Actor.)
ANTOINE: (Actor.)
ADRIENNE: (Actress.)
ADELE: (Actress.)
LUIGI: (Actor.)
ANDREA: (Actor.)
ENZO: (Actor.)

MARCELLO: Sandra's husband.
MARTA: Sandra's daughter.
ALESSANDRO: Sandra's son.
AMANDA: Housemaid at Sandra's place.

Here's a brief summary of what will be revealed in the next episode:

Sandra is a world-renowned actress who is always away from home due to work. Her life is perfect, filled with commitments and galas. However, this world starts to feel constricting, and she wants to devote herself to her family. She decides to accept a proposal from a director named Stefano to shoot an erotic drama film. This choice will serve as an opportunity for Sandra to leave the entertainment industry definitively and focus on her family. Stefano convinces Sandra through an enticing offer."

PRESENT AND FUTURE TAGS:AS FAR AS SANDRA IS CONCERNED AVOIDABLE PATHS
LESBIAN,SWINGERS CLUBS,INCEST/ NTR/ BLACKMAIL/ CHEATING/ SEDUCTION/VOYEUR/ EROTICISM/SENSUAL/
BEWARE THERE MAY INSTEAD BE SOME NON-AVOIDABLE SCENES CONCERNING OTHER CHARACTERS.

Morho

May 16, 2023
"I don't want to give any spoilers, but I'll just say that in the upcoming future episodes, we will encounter some situations involving Sandra. To avoid confusion, let me describe below the names and roles of the characters involved in the game:

PAOLO: (Actor, plays Sandra's husband.)
ALESSIO: (Actor, plays Sandra's son.)
VERONICA: (Actress, plays Sandra's daughter.)
LUCA: (Actor.)
CLARA: (Actress.)
EDMOND: (Actor.)
ANTOINE: (Actor.)
ADRIENNE: (Actress.)
ADELE: (Actress.)
LUIGI: (Actor.)
ANDREA: (Actor.)
ENZO: (Actor.)

MARCELLO: Sandra's husband.
MARTA: Sandra's daughter.
ALESSANDRO: Sandra's son.
AMANDA: Housemaid at Sandra's place.

Here's a brief summary of what will be revealed in the next episode:

Sandra is a world-renowned actress who is always away from home due to work. Her life is perfect, filled with commitments and galas. However, this world starts to feel constricting, and she wants to devote herself to her family. She decides to accept a proposal from a director named Stefano to shoot an erotic drama film. This choice will serve as an opportunity for Sandra to leave the entertainment industry definitively and focus on her family. Stefano convinces Sandra through an enticing offer."

PRESENT AND FUTURE TAGS:AS FAR AS SANDRA IS CONCERNED AVOIDABLE PATHS
LESBIAN,SWINGERS CLUBS,INCEST/ NTR/ BLACKMAIL/ CHEATING/ SEDUCTION/VOYEUR/ EROTICISM/SENSUAL/
BEWARE THERE MAY INSTEAD BE SOME NON-AVOIDABLE SCENES CONCERNING OTHER CHARACTERS.
:sick:yep that is big pile of another lovely tags....

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
:sick:yep that is big pile of another lovely tags....
The tags depicted are TAGs based on the time and routes to be followed.
Amanda tries to convince us to create only an erotic line of love with no choices. But Luana and I are thinking about it.

Morho

May 16, 2023
The tags depicted are TAGs based on the time and routes to be followed.
Amanda tries to convince us to create only an erotic line of love with no choices. But Luana and I are thinking about it.
hey not sure if there will be diference in that but do what u like, i am more interested in other topic. from games what i saw u made i am not sure why ppl making same mistakes again and again nothing personal just my curriosity.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
hey not sure if there will be diference in that but do what u like, i am more interested in other topic. from games what i saw u made i am not sure why ppl making same mistakes again and again nothing personal just my curriosity.
What topics are you interested in?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
like why when one game is not good, second not good again making mix of this two games with same genres to try it again for third time...like what idea is behind this thinking?
So you advise me to stop trying? I did ask you what you preferred in games.

Morho

May 16, 2023
So you advise me to stop trying? I did ask you what you preferred in games.
oh did not understand correctly sorry...i am not telling u to stop but asking why are u doing this for example fun (u like making games), kill some spare time, believing that it is good and ppl will like it now cause it is "better" atc...

i mostly like games with some interesting story, male mc and incest is good to :D (for example desert stalker is not bad, or lately i found some interesting stories writen by mystic :) )

but me is me there is lots of ppl around in internet with diferent tastes...

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes